Toribash
I'd say save up and get rid of that 8 year old thing.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Originally Posted by AhugPLS View Post
Check your laptop/CPU fan, watch the overheat, if it's overheated cool it down, or try to put your laptop on something that prevents the fan from being sticked to a surface.

It's a desktop, and all temperatures are fine.

Originally Posted by Mongius View Post
I'd say save up and get rid of that 8 year old thing.

Yeah I'm on it, but I need this PC for working on my drawing, playing games etc., because I don't own any other PC.

Thanks anyway for the replies.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
hey there, open up msconfig and do a custom boot where you turn off the majority of the not needed programs.
Originally Posted by Chab View Post
hey there, open up msconfig and do a custom boot where you turn off the majority of the not needed programs.

Yeah I did it by turning off random programs that I think kinda suspicious since there's a lot of them there, but still can't find the culprit.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
So... I decided to fix this again and try to reseating and replugin more hardware like CPU fan, processor etc., and I accidentally fixed it! It looks the problem was the hardware, not sure why that happened, maybe because this is an old machine?

So, I'm gonna close this thread since it alread solved.

Thanks!

===============

Nevermind, it was actually overheating problem. I was used SpeedFan to checking the temperature, but SpeedFan shown the wrong value which was a minus value when I launch a game(must be a glitch or something) but actually it was 80ish degree! So I clean the old thermal paste and apply the new one and the temperature now already fine(about 30~40ish when idle and 50ish when playing a game).
Last edited by Caveisier; Jul 3, 2016 at 05:57 PM.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]