Ranking
Original Post
Fail Riddle
A man is just walking on the beach after taking a long swim in his clothes
he spots a restaurant. He walks into the restaurant and sits down. he looks at the menu and then orders seagull soup. the waitress brings him the soup. he takes one bite, realizes somthing and runs out onto the road and gets killed.

Why'd he freakout?

winner gets 5k
it's cute how when presented with a task that seems difficult, you just go "k it's impossible fuckit"
<FeD> i will allow my ass being raped
this is what i think happened the guy had been stranded on an island with 2 other people. while on the island the 3 men had to survive. the three would starve if they didn't find food soon. The second guy killed the third guy and with the guy in this riddle ate the 3rd guy calling the soup they made seagull soup. the man liked it, assumed the second died somehow then after he swam back to civilization, he went into a restaurant ordered his soup he ate on the island and upon tasting the difference, realized he had eaten his friend on the island. So thtats why he got killed i think.
STACKING THAT GWOP
The man was stranded on an island before he went to the restaurant. He was served sea gull soup by one of the survivors, but it wasnt sea gull soup. Which he realises now that he's eating actual sea gull soup. It was dead man soup.

Also yeah I used google and ruined this riddle.

Galrath dance.
♠NO♠
I just solved the whole riddle perfectly but then Galrath posted it.

Grr.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
he ate his pet when he remembered he had a pet seagull and met him in heaven
<Insert Cucumer here>
He realised that he swam in his clothes and a shark was in his pocked om nom nom'ing on his balls.