Ranking
ok. are you doing the shadow armor head? ive got some great people working on this ^_^

Yeah, I am doing that dark gray one with the red gem on it.

EDIT: Ok, I am done with the head, here, tell me what you want me to do.
Last edited by Faint; Feb 16, 2010 at 11:27 PM.
make the gray part darker. and the face somewhat smaller and pull the ends of the gold parts up some so they're more visible. also make it a little smoother at the edges and eyes are too big

posting so faint doesnt need to edit. im pretty sure youll win faint, but ill wait til everyones done ok?

Heres what i have so far...

Now for the hardest part...

The EYES
For Signatures, Avatars, Heads and Full texture sets Check out---Ace957's Custom And Pre-Made Texture Shop!---
wow epic!!!!!! can you add a little more detail to the gold part? i like the lines the gold part has on the shadow armor so please add those

edit: or just make the bevel deeper

And i noticed this when i took another look, but the ears are too small and not beveled enough so i made them bigger.
For Signatures, Avatars, Heads and Full texture sets Check out---Ace957's Custom And Pre-Made Texture Shop!---
ok. also, if it doesnt make the head look like crap, try making the gold reach the ears like in the pics. dont save it over the original though, in case it looks bad

Here:

Any changes you want made?
Last edited by ace957; Feb 17, 2010 at 03:51 AM.