Toribash
Originally Posted by xRegalia View Post
i agree with you but i've read some old post and Flip's forum is really clean compared to other clans but the thing is, its hard to be active if you are only allowed to post game relevant stuff :/

but we dont necessarily have to be official right?

No we don't, but it'd be cool to see this clan as official even tho official and unofficial doesn't mather ^^
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
I will be away over the weekend so I won't post that much or any other threads in particular.
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
i cant post much this weekend got a lot of work to do so mayne only half an hour a day for tb sorry guys next week il come moroe often i promise
war maybe
Hey guys i ran into some parrots in a greykido room with moop and they want war so what do i say then? 4-5 players best of 10
hey probro ;) how are you
acjudoka you can war them if u want i wont be there ;(
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
I will be away over the weekend so I won't post that much or any other threads in particular.

Originally Posted by fragray View Post
i cant post much this weekend got a lot of work to do so mayne only half an hour a day for tb sorry guys next week il come moroe often i promise

i'll miss you two .-.

Originally Posted by ProBro2219 View Post
hey guys, hope ya still remember me . Clans sure comin along well

i remember you ;)

Originally Posted by acjudoka View Post
Hey guys i ran into some parrots in a greykido room with moop and they want war so what do i say then? 4-5 players best of 10

you can war them if you have perms
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post

come back soon <3

Originally Posted by ProBro2219 View Post
hey guys, hope ya still remember me . Clans sure comin along well

hey probro, its been a while since we last met ^-^

anyone want to meet ingame later?
Pidda's spirit animal