Ranking
Original Post
REAL TIME FIGHTING
Let's say you can make some moves and bind them to your keys on keyboard.. And you could actually play that way, instead of clicking like an idiot on every single joint on your tori. It would be much more challenging! You could do awesome combos in seconds (or not, depends on your pre-made moves). Or you could walk/run easier (maybe). Of course, decaps and split kicks, etc. would be much much harder (still depends on your pre-made moves). MP could be a problem but this option of playing could be at least in SP. It would be whole new experience!! Fighting like in mortal kombat or tekken, except with your own designed moves, kicks and acrobatics!! Fight would depend only at your reactions and moves! Or there could be even presets. I know that on 99% it wont come true.. but, it's just and idea about new style of fighting in toribash.. or maybe nabi could make new game like this! just imagine you could fight like this.. and think about it... think!

Please don't fuck around with size, only makes it harder to read ~L
Last edited by Lazors; Jun 9, 2013 at 02:55 AM.
Real time battles
Do you guys remember that old game "Die By The Sword" where you played as a knight and controlled your sword arm with your mouse, cutting off your enemies limbs? Imagine that in this game.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CilbwmUb_KU
I don't know, but it would be cool. Maybe standing with locked legs and swinging with your sword arm in real time.
toribash is turn based, and basically a 'strategy' game. it won't work with mechanics like this.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
I've seen worse ideas around but I doubt this will happen.

That'd not just be a different gamemode but a whole different game concept.
As Skylarrr said, the game is turn based and your idea would kind of go against anything Toribash is right now.
Last edited by Firepug; Jun 22, 2014 at 05:09 PM.
I see no reason to keep this open, unless somone makes a serious thread explaining in detail how it would work.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore