Toribash
Original Post
Muting Someone's Kiai, Sound, etc.
Okay, this is plain and simple.

We should be allowed to mute people's kiai and hit sounds specifically. Some people make loud ones on purpose and it's annoying as fuck.

Please do something, I don't want to just turn my sound all the way down or leave the lobby.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Okay, I think this could be easily fixed with a simple /opt kiai 0 command, or /opt hitsounds 0. I'm not a developer, so i dont know how hard or how easy it would be to make those commands happen, but i agree with wanting this option. I see TONS of people with ear rape kiai's/hitsounds and it is quite annoying.
you're on thin ice, pal
We've actually discussed stuff like this not long ago, so I guess it's elevated.
collect snots from the nose
Ban Earape sounds
I play on toribash often. sometimes i hear good sounds and sometimes i hear shit sounds. But some sounds go beyond shit like ISIS songs, NFSW sounds etc, etc... What i would love to stop is to prevent earape sounds (loud) which would control the sounds being used. I hate earape so much that I'm forced to mute toribash until the match is finished or the person with the disturbing sound has left the server
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
No idea how you would expect to implement this, unless the dev's implement a max volume for Kiai. A simple fix would be to just turn down your volume, but I suppose this could be useful.

I don't really think its an issue as I play with lowered sound and barely hear kiai's if someone has one at all.

i miss you ocean
Supported, I feel like a kiai control would be nice. I don't think ear rape moans should be aloud. It could be as simple as if a mod joins a game and hears an ear rape kiai, they would ask the person to remove it, and if they refuse, apply a ban. Ezpzlemunsqueezy

Supported mi amigo/amiga
Originally Posted by Parrot View Post
No idea how you would expect to implement this, unless the dev's implement a max volume for Kiai. A simple fix would be to just turn down your volume, but I suppose this could be useful.

I don't really think its an issue as I play with lowered sound and barely hear kiai's if someone has one at all.

But if that was the case, people are forced to put down their own volume down. Other people have good Kai sounds. If they put their volume down, they cant hear theirs which aint no fun for me

Originally Posted by SkypePro View Post
Supported, I feel like a kiai control would be nice. I don't think ear rape moans should be aloud. It could be as simple as if a mod joins a game and hears an ear rape kiai, they would ask the person to remove it, and if they refuse, apply a ban. Ezpzlemunsqueezy

Supported mi amigo/amiga

Yeah. Also, there should be a max volume so it dosent disturb players
[insert generic quotes from certain players]
Once someone told me to check his hit sound (i play without sounds)

I nearly got a heart attack from the scream how loud it was.

This deserves a max. Volume level to be set so people dont get annoyed by bullshit.

Supported!
It doesn't has to be developed or anything, just a simple rule that describes the usage of extremely loud sounds/ the usage of sounds with it's only purpose to annoy others isn't allowed.
Player just write a quick report about it if this case happens.
A prime example of this are gentlemans sounds (if they didn't changed by now that is) ...