ES Recruitment Drive
yes miyagy! watch the whole shit

cell saga is a must watch.

im gonna be on playing for awhile. id like to see some frands. where the fuck is vipercat?

just got home from my vacation in vermont. it was great. i kissed a mom of two who was 47, and i made out with a girl in the middle of a kabob shop. surround by strangers. after the bars at 2:30 am. if youve never been to burlington vermont. go. just do yourself a favor and move there.

Anyways, ill be recruiting most likely. see you scunts on the servers
Sounds like a bad joke, also okay then. I plan on then watching Dragonball Super.
-----
Hows it going peeps? Having a good time or what?

I would hope so at least. ;-;

Litersl Grammar Nazi

Another One
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Mar 15, 2017 at 08:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
erm didnt need to know All of that m8 anyways guess what i make raps on a thing called rappad and what have i been doing being hahahahahahha no let me stop it was a lit day
at school for real though
Vbews is daddy
People that say lit. There is one on the clan I am in, damn. Actually 2 since Ambrogino does too... Uggggghhh...
ayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee TURN UP MIYAGY> how about you play sokme toribash you bastard. WHERE IS VIPERCAT
I just want to watch YouTube and animes right now. I will have eye appointment tomorrow. So I will not have to go to school. I may play some tomorrow. Do some ward or something.
Can i say that i love you guys ^^ (as freinds) yall are the reasons i got better and helped
me get by the hardest times :3 When i get toribash im gonna do Madmans and Tricking
im gonna learn some new mods other than aikido and i will also try to spar
so ya.
-----
and if i had tb i would be playing it 24/7 like i have been trying to do in the past
and also https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44QYHTB-Glo i love this damn song to death you may not like it i love just because of how lively it is it makes me feel happy and inspired
Last edited by Darkcoolguy; Mar 16, 2017 at 09:10 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Vbews is daddy
Okay then, well I mean never give up. Always try to strive for better, you can always be better at something. ^_^
I did not play that yet, I only played GTA on console, V that is. Did not do VR though, and I mean console though, so it was boring anyways. Also, I got it for console because I wanted it for PC, but it is too expensive. Games are overly expensive, because they know foolish kids, and some adults, will pay for it. The kids may use their own money and if they don't have their own, they will get their parents to pay these obscene prices.