Toribash
Just A Warm Welcome From The Clan
Hello Everyone

Welcome to the new members and we hope you are here to stay!

Things to know:
Our Clan will consist of three groups
-Competitive Players (Players who will participate in wars and Clan League)
-Casual Players (Players who wanna make friends and just want to chill)
-Students (Players who want to be taught and get better at specific mods)

Our Goal:
As a clan we want to grow together and become thee best clan out there competitively and socially. We also want to help and less experienced players to start fighting at their full potential

Other:
Please be friendly to clan mates as well as other players outside the clan, yes I know that sometimes some players can really trigger you but even if they start calling you a noob are a dumbf*** , Do not react to that, be the better person.

If Anyone Has Any Questions You can Send DarkCause / tlClay / LinxZ a message
- tlclay : http://forum.toribash.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=113871
- DarkCause : http://forum.toribash.com/private.ph...ewpm&u=4886382
- LinxZ : (Trying to get him to enable private messaging)

Once Again Welcome To The Clan And We Look Forward To Fighting Beside You

Good Luck Have Fun

"It isnt skilled players that make it a strong clan, it is the bond in which the members have with one another that makes it a strong clan" ~ DarkCause
Graphic Artist - Request Art
Rank Breakdown
~null~: This position is the closest you can be to a leader without the title. These people monitor and maintain the clan to help with the general development, in game as well as on the forum. That includes things like updating the Clan Page or keeping everyone updated about any news within the clan, to making a name in the multiplayer community and keeping an eye out for potential talent. This role has a lot of responsibilities to it and is only for very privileged members.

-Crux-: This spot is mainly for skilled fighters who's main goal isn't on warring, but more toward the community and the experience. These people deliver that "Wow!" feeling when they play and take a lot of pride in their work. Most of the people you'll find here are the sparrers and trickers.

-Diablo-: These people are out for blood...They're all about wars and bringing this clan to the top is the main thing on their mind. They are in charge of leading and initiating wars in the clan.

|Keeper|:Theses are all the casual sparrers and realistic fighters in our clan who are still refining their skills.

!Warrior!: This is the heart of our clan, the war team; where all of our competitive members can be found.

+Followers+ This is the community and the soul of our clan. This is for all the casual clan mates.

*Creationist*: For those people who just knows what looks good. Artist, replays, textures...anyone that loves making art will be here
-----
Also welcome our new member Proxtay Specializes in aikido and shows a lot of promise. Hope you enjoy it on the clan!
Last edited by tlclay; Sep 14, 2017 at 01:49 PM.
So ladies and gentlemen we just won a war against WAPOW Dashier and hecate put up one hell of a fight and we won 10-9 heydj streaked i think 7 of our wins and im nominating him to get his own rank in the clan also just want to say we went from 163rd 141st in the ranking
Awesome job with the war today and everyone who participated! Keep it up and we'll be at the top in no time
-----
Did this one a while back
Attached Files
selfspar1.rpl (770.9 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by tlclay; Sep 14, 2017 at 03:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
New Ranks
New progressive ranking is now available to the Warriors rank.

-Beginners: These are the people who have little to no experience in wars on this clan.

-Experienced: These are our members who have had a decent amount of experience with warring on the clan.

-Pro: For the people who consistently show they can be effective and deadly in wars.

-Elite: These people are a one man army and the privileges they have reflect their skills.
The Abyss is now looking for a new member to join our ranks
this person must be very forum savvy to keep us up to date on the newest things happening in the toribash world please apply at http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...09#post9220909

Thank you very much in advance
Last edited by tcgmunky; Sep 19, 2017 at 04:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
did you know that you guys have a scammer in your clan?
hes skadi he stole someones account sent me 100k and got me banned for his doing

gl telling this to him
Originally Posted by lloyd54321 View Post
did you know that you guys have a scammer in your clan?
hes skadi he stole someones account sent me 100k and got me banned for his doing

gl telling this to him

I have no proof of this and therefore can’t do much about this if it is true. However, I’d recommend if you have the proof and are serious about it you take it to the proper management and moderators, they can handle way more effectively than I ever could