Ranking
its ok im back
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
! How would we all feel about possibly merging with Alpha? I think it would be good honestly
you're on thin ice, pal
yes we no want be ded clan
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
We would become Hentai before I'd ever merge this clan. As much of an idiot I am I still feel responsibility retaining some legacy for the old guys that took me in.
Might sound stupid but I'll be stubborn about this decision.

Though we do have ddos in the clan and we are pretty much a meme...hmm
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
shit heck

almost been in this clan for a year xd
-----
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut
*Name (Actual): Mike
*Date of Birth: September 5th, 1999
GMT: GMT -4
Primary Language(s): English
Secondary Language(s): None
Belt: 8th Dan Black Belt
Alternate Accounts: Just my bank account, KozmicBank
Preferred Mods: AikidoBigDojo, Greykido, (any aikido based mod, really)
Previous Clans: Nitro, WAPOW, Thieves, JackAzz
ºBiography: I am Mike, I am a 16 year old kid that lives in Michigan, USA. I love to hunt, bike, and ride dirt bikes
*Contact Information (i.e. Facebook, phone, e-mail, Xbox Live Gamertag, etc.) GMail: [email protected]
Why You Want to Join: I want to join Elite for a couple reasons. I love ABD and other aikido mods, and I know that there are some really skilled members in this clan, *cough snook cough* as well as I want to have fun and enjoy being a member of a skilled clan.

What You Can Offer The Clan: I can offer activity in the forums, as well as in game. I can participate in wars, help members train if needed.

Referred By: I wasn't referred by anyone

found my application lol
Last edited by Kozmonaut; May 18, 2017 at 04:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you're on thin ice, pal
Noice i never thought id stay in any clan for this long but im here
you're on thin ice, pal