Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by Kozmo View Post
Pretty sure armbands are staying a staff exclusive.

Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
doctors armband is a thing, that's not for staff, it's for everyone.

i was just pointing out there was an armband that aren't only for staff, and staff armbands aren't limited to only staff, stellar gave one to someone that made him art don't remember his name.
Staff armbands are only given to staff, i guess some ex staff have sent their armbands to others, but we aren't supposed to.
you're on thin ice, pal

Today, the Hazard Mask goes into publicity.

You can grab one for the price of 30,000TC in the Shop. Click on the Icon to directly go to its Shop page!

Now remember, with the recently released ability to recolor any Item to your likings, you can have this Mask in the color of your Choice!

For more Information about that go here!

Additional Picture

Nice!

ive got a idea for a item, but I have no skills in 3d item making, but I can just tell you it here right?

its pretty goofy and yeh, but I was thinking about having knee-pads!

The description for it could be like "Be careful! Wear your knee pads!"

just like that^^

the photo may not work.

Im guessing yur gonna say my idea is teribble

And for the next items, could we have them around 1k? Ive only got 2k and I want to get this new stuff but no, it costs 30,000tc

pls no infract

Hey guys, I need your help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUmHQgLU__M
Originally Posted by St3lla888 View Post
A haha and there a chance of people who want a armban like (MEEEEE)

Some Of Us Have NO CHANCE of winning anything!

Replay tourneys? Only good players win!
3D item making? Only good 3d item makers make them!
ANYTHING INVOLVING SHIAI TOKENS? ONLY GOOD PLAYERS WIN!
-----

Its 12 ST.

HOW CAN I GET 12ST IF I DONT WIN ANYTHING?

dude this is honestly hilarious. if only good players win, strive to get better at it. don't just whine about stuff being too expensive, because for people like me, who have put years into replaymaking, and others who have put a whole lot more time into aikido or competitive mods, having the prices dropped so anyone could have them would make the item common, and, if you had it, would make it less special. I'm sure if you were a god at aikido and had an armband to show how much st you have and the price on it dropped drastically, you'd be pissed too, because that's lost st.

Also, i like the knee pad idea, but let's keep them at the price of the elbow pads, k?
Originally Posted by Leanmarkie View Post
dude this is honestly hilarious. if only good players win, strive to get better at it. don't just whine about stuff being too expensive, because for people like me, who have put years into replaymaking, and others who have put a whole lot more time into aikido or competitive mods, having the prices dropped so anyone could have them would make the item common, and, if you had it, would make it less special. I'm sure if you were a god at aikido and had an armband to show how much st you have and the price on it dropped drastically, you'd be pissed too, because that's lost st.

Also, i like the knee pad idea, but let's keep them at the price of the elbow pads, k?

im fine with that m9

so are you guys making it or just keeping it as a suggestion because I definitely suck at 3d item making

Hey guys, I need your help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUmHQgLU__M
Hairstyles and obj model items got their prices changed and unified.
You can get 5 uke hairs for winning a brown belt tourney now, wow!
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Hairstyles and obj model items got their prices changed and unified.
You can get 5 uke hairs for winning a brown belt tourney now, wow!

woah, huge price drops there, nice
but why are the kick me and flammable boxes still 20k?
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.