Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm so proud that I'm able to play with this legend almost every day.

He didn't kill the mates on purpose, btw.
Last edited by Gambi; Oct 24, 2016 at 02:42 PM.
Shouldn't he have gotten a ban after killing the 3rd guy in banana?
Fucking top kek though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
He got a ban, that's why he died. So basically, 4 team mates died, without being killed by the enemies.
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
He got a ban, that's why he died. So basically, 4 team mates died, without being killed by the enemies.

Ahh I see, didn't notice that the kill showed as self inflicted/suicide.
Anyways, I havent slept for 42 hours and I decided to play a CSGO game. Ranked my alt account to MGE lol.

I don't even know how that's possible especially with my reaction time being so delayed due to lack of sleep but yolo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Sleep is for the weak.

I'm going to buy a monitor, but I don't have enough to money to afford a 120/144hz one.
Some people say that's it's pretty important for tracing enemies and stuff and others say that it only gives you a minimal avantage. So did anybody here upgrade from 60hz to 120/144hz and if so, did it make a big difference?
This seems like quite the spicy meme
http://www.ebuyer.com/612425-acer-k2...amMaArKQ8P8HAQ

Sadly i cant play comp matches rn so i have scrounge off 1v1 servers
If you're feeling suicidal; You've come to the right place. 💯
Originally Posted by Gambi321 View Post
Sleep is for the weak.

I'm going to buy a monitor, but I don't have enough to money to afford a 120/144hz one.
Some people say that's it's pretty important for tracing enemies and stuff and others say that it only gives you a minimal avantage. So did anybody here upgrade from 60hz to 120/144hz and if so, did it make a big difference?

people can get global without these expensive peripherals so unless you're intending to go pro you shouldn't bother spending money on something you don't need
60hz is enough
Originally Posted by ChokeMeDaddy View Post
people can get global without these expensive peripherals so unless you're intending to go pro you shouldn't bother spending money on something you don't need
60hz is enough

As a global who has played with 144 monitors (My own is 60). It does help. If you want to spend a lot of money for that. Go for it.
Last edited by cowmeat; Oct 24, 2016 at 09:50 PM.
Originally Posted by Karq View Post
http://www.ebuyer.com/612425-acer-k2...amMaArKQ8P8HAQ

Sadly i cant play comp matches rn so i have scrounge off 1v1 servers

That monitor isn't bad for the price, but it's not really a very good monitor.

Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
its a waste of money and doubt anybody in toribash would go pro like the big leagues

It's never a waste of money if you enjoy playing the game.
Sure, if you're spending the money to try and "go pro" by buying the best peripherals, etc for your gaming then yes it is a waste of money.

No peripherals are going to make up for lack of practice, and dedication to something. They are only going to slightly boost the flow/feel of your gameplay, but if you're trash at the game because you don't actually practice then you're going to stay trash no matter your PC, settings, peripherals, etc so keep that in mind.

Anyone could go pro if they really set out to do so, but it's not going to come easy and isn't the most likely thing in the world, but always a possibility.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]