ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Drunky!

Are you bored of events without a decent story behind them?
Do you want an event based on semi-true things?
Do you want to laugh at Sparky and embrace stereotypes about Australia?
If you answered yes to any of those questions: join us and see the glorious adventures of a drunken Australian boy on his quest to get home.
If you didn't answer with yes, join anyway you lazy git.

This event will have 5 rounds featuring singleplayer, multiplayer versus, and multiplayer coop, and only one of you will make it home, so better be prepared.

No Alts
No Replay stealing
No messing with Game rules

Sparky is a shitter but he aint a cheater!

Of course an event praising the abuse of alcohol like this one needs fitting prizes! So check this out:

1st: 10 ST 100.000 TC + Blood Vodka
2nd: 5 ST and 50.000 TC + Beer Hat
Bonus Prize: Out of everyone that legit participated and got eliminated 3 random people will receive xxxxxxx (Not released yet fuckers!)
[Signing up and then being inactive is not participating]
Also the best part: bragging rights, because lets face it we all just participate to rub it at people!

2 Random ES that probably hate you and are toally biased every round, your King Reta (eat a banana ffs) and the one and only SparkyTheTwinkerBoi!

The deadline for every round will be just 1 week so we get this over with as fast as sparky when he is fapping!
Except for the first round, that one will be 2 weeks long because posting your entry equals the sign up, and you need time to make up your mind because you cant just have fun... cunt.
So for every idiot thats either lazy or cant get that properly:
Post your first entry before April 10th

YOU CAN FIND THE SECOND TASK WITH THE MOD NEEDED HERE:http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=88
Last edited by Reta; Apr 30, 2017 at 09:38 AM. Reason: nazid
So frame counter stops when we hit ground?
Cause i'm flying like crazy over there yo. Hectic sht yo.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Greetings drunkards

Reta was taking the challenges a bit too seriously and has been suffering from an alcohol-related illness recently, so hasn't been able to stay up to date with the event. However, he's just munched through 15 Berocca tablets, so he should be on the path to good health once again.

He's asked me to remind all you underage drinkers that the second challenge is out, but the deadline has been extended until Sunday May 7th. The OP has also been adjusted to include details of the most recent task.

Originally Posted by Reta View Post

Round2: How the hell did I get up here?
You somehow managed to flee…upwards.
You aren’t safe yet tho. A bunch of other dudes got up here too and the police is still on your tails.
Seems like only the fastest will escape.

Task:
Finish the parkour as fast as you can. Send the replay to me and do not upload it here. IF YOU UPLOAD YOUR REPLAY HERE YOU ARE FKN DISQUALIFIED LIKE THE CUNT YOU ARE MATE
You were paired up into pairs and only the fastest will move on. (We may compare your replay using the same script we used for the blindmans brawl or not!)

You will have to make it over the building, beware it may be slippery.
You have a week. Till May 6th that is

Attached Files
Bar_rootop_pk.tbm (29.3 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Moop; Apr 30, 2017 at 09:41 AM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
i already sent the replay to reta
should i resend it to u ?
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
No need to resubmit replays if you've already sent them.

And no, Reta is still the host of the event, I was just making this post for him because he's still in a booze-induced coma
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
You good Reta? Take your time if you need
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
We have footage of reta. He was seen in a supermarket in the day he was supposed to judge the results.
We understand. No need to hurry, we can wait.
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Reta is in the hospital currently.

Am working on a temp host for the time being. Sit tight.

New host is BillytheSk8rBoi. So make sure you send him all the replays you sent Reta.

Thanks, and enjoy the rest of the event.