Toribash
Original Post
Mercurit’s bunch of art
Heya
Been drawing for pretty much 6-8 years, and recently evolved in making drawing for my studies.
They requires precision and wavy more than beauty, even tho they pretty often comes together.
Here are some of my drawings so. Posting one by one because, fuck got too many of them.

About used stuff: staff, be cool and understand this, since I’m doing pretty much 2 styles only I don’t want to repeat myself every time, so:
Class A: Traditional art with pencils and shade of greys
Class B: Gimp for startups, Magix and Affinity Designer for the rest (yeah, both 60€, but I don’t care school gave them to me :^) )
Class C: prob won’t happen a lot since I stopped doing this but still, watercolor pencils
Also, I have a deviantart, but geez I got all my drawings on it so... Maybe later. Don’t wanna spoil you ^^

There we go with, eh, my avatar.

Class A HB pencil

Last edited by Mercurit; Sep 28, 2017 at 07:28 AM.
Uh

I cant tell what this is supposed to be, can u tell us what it is lol
bitchass
Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
Heya
Been drawing for pretty much 6-8 years, and recently evolved in making drawing for my studies.
They requires precision and wavy more than beauty, even tho they pretty often comes together.
Here are some of my drawings so. Posting one by one because, fuck got too many of them.

About used stuff: staff, be cool and understand this, since I’m doing pretty much 2 styles only I don’t want to repeat myself every time, so:
Class A: Traditional art with pencils and shade of greys
Class B: Gimp for startups, Magix and Affinity Designer for the rest (yeah, both 60€, but I don’t care school gave them to me :^) )
Class C: prob won’t happen a lot since I stopped doing this but still, watercolor pencils
Also, I have a deviantart, but geez I got all my drawings on it so... Maybe later. Don’t wanna spoil you ^^

There we go with, eh, my avatar.

Class A HB pencil

It looks like a cockroach soul has just elevated. I like it
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
I really like the contrast of the drawing but it's hard to predict what's going on. If you can give a full explanation of the idea behind it and what it represents for you it would be awesome.

Keep the good work man.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Okay next time I show weird pictures I’ll explain
You can see some kind of cocoon below the creature. It’s his previous body, a cockroach (gg emoney), going up through a new level of alteration, which gives an insect even more powerful, due to its robotic parts.

Next pictures will be more.... common ^^
One more pic, a pretty more obvious one this time’

Class A Graphite pencil

I really love how you made the water texture and the feathers, look's awesome. That drawing is better than the first one in my opinion.

Just add more shadows or contrast to the water and the bottom part of the bird

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club