Ranking
Original Post
Login issue
When i try to login to toribash it just says "ASS" and then does not allow me to login. I have the steam version, and it is not being blocked by my security.
Please help.
Also something that may be related is that i cannot create an account on the client, I get an error message saying "Network error! Please register at www.toribash.com"
I have good internet which works perfectly on everything else.
Heres a pic attachment
-----
I have tried verifying and reinstalling
-----
I have tried verifying and reinstalling
Attached Thumbnails
Untitled.jpg  
Last edited by z3kr11; Sep 5, 2017 at 02:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Perhaps something has been corrupted in your files or something has happened account side. If I were in the situation you are in then I would go ahead and reinstall toribash that way you can determine if your game files have been modified or corrupted on your computer, to be honest "ASS" seems like someone modified your local continent to mess with you lol.
oh is this where i put my signature?
Yeah i've tried reinstalling and also using the non-steam versions, the same message continued when trying to log on. I've even tried using a different computer in my house and the same thing happened.
did you possibly change your password recently and you may need to update the password in-game?
I'm confused at the 'ASS' part tbh
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
It could be something with the password, i looked through the game files and i found a .DAT file called tb_login, if you open it with a notepad it displays your password and username, you can check it out i guess.

Here

EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by z3kr11 View Post
I've even tried using a different computer in my house and the same thing happened.

That makes me think it's something to do with either your network or your account. Have you disabled firewalls and antiviruses?
Does the password in the notepad match your password you use to log into the forums?
Also, try deleting that file and then re-logging in with the correct login details and see if that works.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?