Ranking
Application
So this is another app...... so hello again some of you know me and some of you doesnt. A quick info about me ingame: im a 7th dan; I joined last 2016; My main mod is ABD... I also play some official mods.

My GMT is GMT+8(Philippines),and I play toribash atleast 4times a week but i check forums everyday.... I am also an athlete which is the reason why I played this game.

And nowww Why do I want to join obey? Well we all know that this clan is very much respected and one of the best clan, Obey is also a very matured clan which I like the most. I was also in this clan like 3 months ago(last June) so I decided to go back and chill.

Some of my previous clans: (powpow),(FC),[Obey],[Nitro],(AS)

Thank you for reading my app :P
Attached Files
decap leg.rpl (60.4 KB, 2 views)
warsavecommand.rpl (71.4 KB, 2 views)
prosave.rpl (76.7 KB, 2 views)
PrimeCork.rpl (95.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Peachy; Sep 25, 2017 at 03:08 PM.
Leanne | Ex All Stars, Obey, Wapow, Adventure, Nitro, FC, Powpow Member | Goddess
I'm black.

*cough* back.

After being rejected by Obey a long time ago (Or maybe I'm just oblivious to time), I'm back with a retry.

I am not a simple person, so try not to fall asleep while reading this.

Hello. I am Forreign. I have taken my time to make this post today because I would like to join this clan, which I am sure by the fact that I even decided to post on this clan's recruitment thread, that you already know. Let's start with the basics, shall we?

The basics, My GMT is EST (Canada), I would like to join Obey because it piques my interest and I see many people here I can learn from. My age is classified and so is my name due to online restrictions, I still live with my parents (sad life). I am good at Aikido, Mushu and Ninjutsu when it comes to competitive mods, and I'm pretty sure I have gone over things about myself in this application. I'll also be honest, around last week I applied for [T], with this same app. The reason why is because both of these clans, to I at least, have a lot in common, and I did not feel like retyping my likes, etc. By doing that, my goal was to try these clans and if I got into one, I would forget the other. Thus, I was denied by [T], saying my skill wasn't enough. I had another clan in mind but it seemed as if they would give me the same response as [T], so here I am.

First of all, the reason why I chose this clan was because I can clearly see it has a lot of veterans, that I wish to learn from. I also was looking for an active clan, as my past clans died (Mystic) Mystic and (n) Night, and I was kicked out of my other clan (Blank) Blank due to a misunderstanding, where my friend Karbn and I were engaged in an anti-productive scuffle. As futile as that sounds, there are always reasons for things, but I would not like to get into those.

I also (from what I have seen) think that [Obey] is one of those clans, if you know where I am going with that. A serious yet often jolly clan, I do not like all-serious clans as I am often busy and can not attend to my duties.

Now onto my personality, experience and traits.

I am often monotone and/or a person who does not like to beat around the bush type of person, but I always have room to converse and experience times with my friends and/or clanmates. I am also inactive sometimes, for either extended periods of time which is, to be honest, (quite) common, or when I am busy. If I am not inactive or busy though, I usually enjoy conversing and playing with others frequently. I am well-manner, have good grammar and spelling, can type fast, am intelligent, and so on.

I have been playing Toribash for two years, starting from March 19th 2015, nine days after my birthday. I was simply surfing on the web and found it, watched videos about it (As back around 4.92 my game was messed up), and was just fascinated by the game. By 5.1 I started to play the game more and more, due to my game becoming a lot better, and after belting up got boring, I decided to poke my head into a "spar server". The complexity and intelligence it took to create the motions I saw that day fascinated me. I then realized that there was more to Toribash than just gaining a high belt level. Once you were good enough, you could tackle the real online Toribash. Sparring Parkour. Tricking. And so I trained. I experimented with almost every move I came across, and trained and trained until I could train no more (or, basically died in Toribash). I was ready, I thought. I did my first spar, and I marveled at my opponent's fluidity and complex motions. And then I realized, my level of experience and fluidity at the game was but a fraction of what I could obtain. So the training was reborn. And here I am now.

I am blue belt because I have many alts, most of which I forgot. This account is what I think was my first account, and after losing it and battling fiercely to have the password reset, I gained it. It was a Green Belt once I got it, and so I belted up once more, then started sparring and parkouring again. A month ago, I wouldn't even consider clicking on this game again, as I began to find that the amount of time and patience the game would consume if you wanted to play it extensively was absurd. But now, I have found new light, a new reason to play this game. To get better. To strive in this game. It is so my inhuman need for satisfaction could finally be granted. Gamewise, of course. No game, no matter what level I reached, would bring me total satisfaction in my entire life. Now here I am. I don't see any other reason to type any more, but I will finish with this.

My skill.
I'd easily say I am fine at Toribash, that is if you compare me to the best of the best. I excel in sparring, have even created my own fighting style, which I call "Read and React", although I do not know if that style has already been created. It is where I watch my opponent's (Or if you look at the terms of sparring, partner's) movements, figure out ways to counter them beforehand, not competitively, mind you, and then react in an instant. I am good to great if I am really trying on parkour, I am still learning in tricking although I have been doing well in it the past few weeks offline, my fluidity level is what I am most serious about, I try to never make something look Janky or anything, and unless in certain circumstances, I don't really use the contract-extend knee jumping technique.

Although I could easily elongate this submission, I have nothing more to say, the replays are self-explanatory.

The mods are...
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_mod_v...&uploadername=
Attached Files
Yeon~Toketsu.rpl (2.31 MB, 2 views)
N~DoubleCorkTest.rpl (148.6 KB, 4 views)
N~Enigma.rpl (1.02 MB, 5 views)
N~Gamma.rpl (945.0 KB, 6 views)
N~Delta.rpl (298.4 KB, 8 views)
N~SigmaWIP30.rpl (775.3 KB, 5 views)
Ve~MartialArtsTraining.rpl (935.0 KB, 5 views)
Ve~[PK]Pursuit.rpl (1.23 MB, 5 views)
Az~Arabian.rpl (114.8 KB, 3 views)
Ve~LifeIsLikeADream.rpl (383.8 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Forreign; Sep 26, 2017 at 06:40 PM.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Sorry, I couldn't include my best tricks due to the max replay limit being reached and I had to wait until someone posted to post this, and also the fact that I now take tricking seriously and it is one of the things I focus A LOT on, as I want to improve my tricking due to myself being fascinated in real-world tricks and my goal to successfully replicate a lot of them.

I also have one of my best parkours that I could not add due to my Steam being unresponsive, and a few extra replays.

For Zenyth, if the players are switched, the person who is still on the ground around the first few frames is myself.

Mod for Skourge: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_mod_v...&uploadername=
Attached Files
N~ Fluidity.rpl (240.7 KB, 5 views)
Yeon~T~Wolf'sDance.rpl (517.6 KB, 2 views)
Rune~T~K.R.Y.P.T.I.C..rpl (313.7 KB, 3 views)
N~Crossed-Leg.rpl (82.1 KB, 4 views)
N~WeirdOpeners1.rpl (131.7 KB, 4 views)
M~ZenythWIP9.rpl (530.6 KB, 5 views)
M~TsuvyionWIP7.rpl (592.6 KB, 5 views)
eleven~Skourge.rpl (717.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Forreign; Sep 27, 2017 at 11:15 PM.
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Application
'Ello, my name is Eric, currently 16 years of age. "I live in a world down under... dum dum.. Where women grow and men plunder" << Australia.. that's.. where I live, (State; Victoria GMT:+10:00)

Hobbies
Voice impression practice (Been doing so for 5 years)
Gaming (Xbox and PC)
Boxing (Used to attend this sport)
Reading (Recently picked this up)
Writing (Do this all too often)
etc.. Relatively the same things as above.

Other general information
I'm 5'9, hair is black (No, I didn't dye it.. I'm not THAT edgy)
I'm quite intellectual about animals (I study them a lot, I also reside in History)
I've never actually dabbed or done a whip (Proud of myself for that)

Profile infraction
My account had been banned for 1 month in Aug 13th 2013. This was due to a simple misinterpretation my friend had made. He believed I had stolen all of his items, therefore reporting me to Deuteria, ultimately getting me banned.

Larger clans I've been in
[TBMC] Toribash Marine Corp, this clan eventually died off.

[Apex] This was back when they existed. Currently has lesser amount of members and is no longer heard of. (Eventually died off)

[Envy] The original Envy clan, one day I logged on and they had all vanished.

[Monk] Loved this clan, people were great and such. I had a lot going on after being accepted into it, this led to me to being kicked. The clan no longer exists.

[FC] I was in Fight Club for a while, left because it didn't have a good vibe goin' for me.

[Clue] I left this one because it basically fell apart.

[o] This clan 'Original' was the latest clan I was in, no idea at all of what happened. Everyone had been kicked except 3 people.

The other clans I attended had been made by a friend and never really got anywhere.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game modes I've always been an exceptional player when it comes to Aikido and ABD. These are my only "Competitive" game modes, I play others that I'm okay at, I doubt they define as competitive though. I have a way of coming up with catchy phrases (No idea of how this could actually be useful, but hey)

Why do I want to join Obey?
I would always see Obey players when I had first started out. I wanted to join ( I mean, I would have liked to join any clan back then, i was new.) With time, they still exist and I feel like that's a thing a lot of clans struggle with. Obey seems to be able to hold a clan. There is only a few members (a very insignificant %) Who're inactive. This leads me to believe that it's goin' quite well. They also seem friendly enough, personally I've never seen a member uplift with rage and start cussing out other players.

Personal activity
In-game 8/10

On Forum 9/10 (Although, I very rarely post. This could be an issue, though if I get accepted, I will most certainly change these soon to be "previous ways".

These replays may not be impressive AT ALL, It's the only ones I have due to deleting toribash and reinstalling a new version (I don't keep the replays).

Anyway, thanks.
Attached Files
Kinda cool.rpl (49.0 KB, 2 views)
Leg....rpl (51.9 KB, 2 views)
JordH2 Stroyd.rpl (68.2 KB, 2 views)
Weird.rpl (90.5 KB, 2 views)
i sad man
Hello, my name is Blayne and I'm a 17 year old small adult also known as BoxSpring. I'm weird so if you dont like weird just shoot this app in the face.

Ive been playing toribash since I was 12 in 2012 and I've really grown to it. Ive single handedly revived vamp from the dead and brought it back to rank 11. I spec in ABD and I have experience in boxshu and judo.

I live in Kentucky in an extremely small town about 2 hours from Louisville so my GMT is EST and I'm homeschooled so I'm basically on toribash all day every day. I used to be real big in sports like football and baseball. I have records in my school for football and my baseball season we went 16-0. but that was in like 4th grade. Ah the good times am I right? now I'm a fucking hermit that loves toribash and skyrim. I'm a really open person and easy to get along with. Ive been looking for a really serious clan like Obey for a while but I just haven't gotten around to making an app. I love the shit out of rap and hip-hop type music. anything with lil uzi vert, smokepurp, ski mask, or xxx is my shit.

So that's really it about me, I recently factory reset my pc so I dont have any replays to add to this and I'm sorry for that. Have fun reading this beautiful ass app.

P.S my skin is pasty fucking white B)