Toribash
Original Post
Link to forums when banned
Hi,

the first time I got banned for Toribash, it was very confusing as I didn't know the forums existed and the game just said "you are banned from this server".

I suggest that when that ban message appears, the game puts a link in chat to either the forum homepage or the ban appeals forum, and tells you that you have been banned from the game and you can see the reason on the forums.

Just to clear up any confusion for newbies who may get banned.

Cheers
That seems like a really good idea,because new players tend to get confused so if thats implemented into the game if they are banned it would totally help out a lot lets bump this shit on up,id love to see this implemented especially for less confusion and shit.

i totally 100% agree with this idea.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Originally Posted by GabeElite View Post
That seems like a really good idea,because new players tend to get confused so if thats implemented into the game if they are banned it would totally help out a lot lets bump this shit on up,id love to see this implemented especially for less confusion and shit.

i totally 100% agree with this idea.

heh, ironic

also, i definitely agree with this, as when i first got banned, i didnt know why i got banned, or how long. I have talked to many newer players, and a lot of them dont even know about the forums.

This is a great idea, I 100% agree.
on that note i think it should be made more clear that the forums actually exist as how many people do you really see posting intros in beginner sanctuary etc