Ranking
Original Post
2v2 | 4 player toribash | more than two players
PLay with more people, battle of teams...

Originally Posted by Pikadex
Just a quick idea that one of my friends made: simultaneous battles.
It would involve multiple small squares/circles/dojos as "mats", spread apart, where in each one, two players would go up against one another. If you are to land outside of the area you were placed in (including another mat) you would be eliminated. It could also function as a ladder; the victorious players would move on to the "next round", where it would continue up until there are two left, where they could fight to the death.

Another idea that I made, derived by the extra people battling at once, is team battles. Team battles, as you'd expect, involves 4+ players, equal amounts on each team, pitting against one another. Once all players on a single team are eliminated, or the time runs out, the team with the remaining players (or more points) would be victorious.

One final idea I have is "multi-battles". It involves 3 - 4 players, all against one another. This one could lead up to great chaos, and, other than the extra players, it would function as a normal battle. It could also be used together with the idea of simultaneous battles and/or team battles.

Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Been suggested many times, and was actually possible for a while, it however proved really buggy and slow.

Maybe eventually we'll see it but most not some time soon.

Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
^ That...

...or as hampa said on the live steam - it wasn't fun.

Last edited by Lazors; May 6, 2014 at 07:13 AM.
4 player ABD wars would be very interesting it would make having a clan even better. I, if this goes through want to volunteer to beta test this.

Fates Official Approval Support Seal
[insert seal here]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
About computer power issue. What if u would have to open another special toribash2v2.exe where all the setting are set to minimum? In minimum graphix i don't think 4 players would be a problem...
Maybe some other features could be turned off for a test version of this?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
IF this is implemented, it should be Tori, Uke, Kamae, and Nage.

Tori= attacker

Uke= Defender

Kamae = Stance

Nage = Throw
Everyone This thing is good 4 players in 1 game i'm over happy right now so this is the following colors for 4 players
red
blue
green
yellow
CLICK IT
Originally Posted by inferno56789 View Post
This would be a cool idea if computers could handle it..

It's 2014, if you computer can't handle Toribash it really is time for an upgrade. Toribash is already easier to run than most other games, I think we can step up things a bit. Any modern computer should run the game fine.

I think 4 player sparring would be cool, imagine 2v2 sparring.
Originally Posted by xXExoXx View Post
It's 2014, if you computer can't handle Toribash it really is time for an upgrade. Toribash is already easier to run than most other games, I think we can step up things a bit. Any modern computer should run the game fine.

I think 4 player sparring would be cool, imagine 2v2 sparring.

3vs1
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
4 players parkouring, 3v1 sparring <3

One of the main complain about it from Hampa is he find the 4 players random and no skill enough. I think a lot of mods could fit with 4 players without being random at all.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

I agree with Mocucha. Sparring would be another good way for 4 players on toribash. 2v2 would be awesome as well. Hampa never really would've put thought into this though, but it still maybe useful in the future for this to happen.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫