Ranking
GUYS GUYS GUYS! Don't you dare post your freaking replays in someone else's thread without the permission of the one who made the thread.

Also here is some CnC

about a: Well, the splitkick was nice. The transition to the decap was a bit wonky, though. You could have done a better transition to position yourself for the decap. Personally, I would have ended with the decap then made a pose.

week ago: Nice split decap, though I could have gone for a boomhit instead of a decap. Good job bro.
Heart of Gold
Originally Posted by blueAndreyoshi View Post
I have a cool replay too

Originally Posted by B4CKST4B View Post
GUYS GUYS GUYS! Don't you dare post your freaking replays in someone else's thread without the permission of the one who made the thread.

Also here is some CnC

about a: Well, the splitkick was nice. The transition to the decap was a bit wonky, though. You could have done a better transition to position yourself for the decap. Personally, I would have ended with the decap then made a pose.

week ago: Nice split decap, though I could have gone for a boomhit instead of a decap. Good job bro.

Originally Posted by feenicks12 View Post
Woot

well thank you again bby and nobody and I mean nobody ask to post here but the people that are Cnc replays im going leave a reminder:
ASK PERMISSION TO POST REPLAYS HERE!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by GreenMark View Post
Here is my hyteck spinning kick decap with [POSE].....

Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
here's my story bored.toribash.replay making.exe Madden 15 etc etc etc
Attached Files
DOT.exe.rpl (186.3 KB, 8 views)
Eyes.exe.rpl (220.6 KB, 9 views)
Chab>What a dead game
Okay wish I could post my replays here but hey no permission. Anyway here's my critics.

DOT: It looked like you rubbed Uke in your face again so try not to do that if you're making a Madman replay cause all those hits on Uke just looked weird. However pose was alright not the best I've seen but still pretty good.

Eyes: The opener was a little weird cause all you did was kick Uke's knee and remember to make those hits actually dismember if you're trying to make a Madman replay (Crazy Dismemberment) other than that everything looks good the pose is pretty good too.
Originally Posted by Daction View Post
Okay wish I could post my replays here but hey no permission. Anyway here's my critics.

DOT: It looked like you rubbed Uke in your face again so try not to do that if you're making a Madman replay cause all those hits on Uke just looked weird. However pose was alright not the best I've seen but still pretty good.

Eyes: The opener was a little weird cause all you did was kick Uke's knee and remember to make those hits actually dismember if you're trying to make a Madman replay (Crazy Dismemberment) other than that everything looks good the pose is pretty good too.

thanks Daction been a pleasure responding
Chab>What a dead game
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
thanks Daction been a pleasure responding

No problem anything to help new replay makers
Halloween special!!! happy halloween
Attached Files
mirror mirror.rpl (240.4 KB, 9 views)
on the wall on the wall.rpl (219.5 KB, 8 views)
no no no not me.rpl (208.3 KB, 7 views)
Chab>What a dead game