Ranking
bump
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
~Your belt: Black
~Your name: planetedm
~Your skype username: thehawksquad
~Your rank: I don't have one because I don't play ranked.
~Your favorite mod / best mod(s) Best mod has to be mushu, favorite would be boxshu mushu, taekwondo, and judo.
~Your alternative accounts (if any): I had an account before this one, but I forgot the password, and I didn't have an email linked. I hope that's ok.
~Previous clans (why did you leave them?): This would be my first clan if I was accepted.
~Your in game and forum activity: I'm very active in-game, but i'm not very active on the forums, if that is a problem, I can work on becoming active if that is the case.
~2/3 replays: It only lets me upload 1 file ;-;
~Why does (One) need you?: I don't think one needs me, more of, I need it. One seems like a really cool clan, and from what I've seen, you guys are really friendly.
~What can you contribute to (One): I can help out with anything you guys need really, if you need something, all you have to do is ask, but from what I can offer, is really just my skills.

Optional information:
~Your first name IRL: Jay
~Your age: 20
~Your user card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/planetedm.png
~Something about yourself/special skills: I am currently in med school to become a doctor. I also do martial arts in real life (Ninjutsu, and taekwondo), so I try to translate real-life moves to toribash, works out pretty well. I also know java code (More of something about my self, nothing really special).

I hope you guy's consider me for your clan! <3
Side note: I miss spelled "BackKick", I was being a derp :3

Edit:
|Here are the links for the replays:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/cc...Perfection.rpl
http://www.mediafire.com/download/0u...BACKICK%21.rpl
http://www.mediafire.com/download/rj...EEENIED%21.rpl
Last edited by planetedm; Feb 10, 2016 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Added links
~Your belt: Black
~Your name: planetedm
~Your skype username: thehawksquad
~Your rank: I don't have one because I don't play ranked.
~Your favorite mod / best mod(s) Best mod has to be mushu, favorite would be boxshu mushu, taekwondo, and judo.
~Your alternative accounts (if any): I had an account before this one, but I forgot the password, and I didn't have an email linked. I hope that's ok.
~Previous clans (why did you leave them?): This would be my girst clan if I was accepted.
~Your in game and forum activity: I'm very active in-game, but i'm not very active on the forums, if that is a problem, I can work on becoming active if that is the case.
~2/3 replays: It only lets me upload 1 file ;-;
~Why does (One) need you?: I don't think one needs me, more of, I need it. One seems like a really cool clan, and from what I've seen, you guys are really friendly.
~What can you contribute to (One): I can help out with anything you guys need really, if you need something, all you have to do is ask, but from what I can offer, is really just my skills.

Optional information:
~Your first name IRL: Jay
~Your age: 20
~Your user card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/planetedm.png
~Something about yourself/special skills: I am currently in med school to become a doctor. I also do martial arts in real life (Ninjutsu, and taekwondo), so I try to translate real-life moves to toribash, works out pretty well. I also know java code (More of something about my self, nothing really special).

I hope you guy's consider me for your clan! <3
Side note: I miss spelled "BackKick", I was being a derp :3

Its nice, and yea we are really friendly, I hate bragging and the common trash talk. Ill add you're skype, my username looks like ChiefEian but in symbols, also ♥ mushu and Boxshu, ask anyone, I play it 90% of the time xD.
BUt might as well cut to the chasee your in.
Boss music ♪
Originally Posted by ChiefEian View Post
Its nice, and yea we are really friendly, I hate bragging and the common trash talk. Ill add you're skype, my username looks like ChiefEian but in symbols, also ♥ mushu and Boxshu, ask anyone, I play it 90% of the time xD.
BUt might as well cut to the chasee your in.

Awesome! I'll make sure to accept ya on skype :P
~Your belt: Brown
~Your name: Dantuzzu
~Your favorite mod / best mod(s): Judo
~Your in game and forum activity: Tourney 500 TC
~What can you contribute to (One): For Fun

~Your first name IRL: Filippo
~Your age: 24
~Your Nationaly: Italy
Originally Posted by dantuzzu View Post
~Your belt: Brown
~Your name: Dantuzzu
~Your favorite mod / best mod(s): Judo
~Your in game and forum activity: Tourney 500 TC
~What can you contribute to (One): For Fun

~Your first name IRL: Filippo
~Your age: 24
~Your Nationaly: Italy

i think you can add some more detail (especially in the What can you contribute part) but what is making me deny this application is the fact you do not have any replays uploaded (unless ChiefEian says otherwise) you are Denied. feel free to apply again if you want.
Last edited by TyphoN; Feb 11, 2016 at 04:11 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Heyo there, my account name is Derpyderk, I currently have a brown belt (working hard on getting black belt). I have no alternate accounts. My skype username SHOULD be live:daderkness. If that doesn't work please let me know. I have had no previous clans and my favorite mods are Judo, Boxshu, and AcroJoust. (Hopefully going to get parkour in there some time.) I'm fairly active in game, logging in at least once or twice a day between 8AM-6PM on weekdays, or almost anytime on weekends. I'm not too active on the forums, in fact this would be my first forum post, but I can work on getting in here more often. I wouldn't say that (One) specifically needs me, because I am not really special in any ways. I would hope to contribute to (One) a fresh personality, along with some random witty-ness. My first name irl is Derick, I'm 19 years old. I don't know if you can count this as a special skill, but I am great at improvising in tough situations, there have been a few times that I have come back from a sure loss, which of course causes someone to rage and leave lobby. I hope you consider me to become a part of (One), as I would love to help you guys grow ^.^ (Also, hey we met last night ) I'll see you in game, smashing opponents to pieces in a crimson rain of blood.
Originally Posted by Derpyderk View Post
Heyo there, my account name is Derpyderk, I currently have a brown belt (working hard on getting black belt). I have no alternate accounts. My skype username SHOULD be live:daderkness. If that doesn't work please let me know. I have had no previous clans and my favorite mods are Judo, Boxshu, and AcroJoust. (Hopefully going to get parkour in there some time.) I'm fairly active in game, logging in at least once or twice a day between 8AM-6PM on weekdays, or almost anytime on weekends. I'm not too active on the forums, in fact this would be my first forum post, but I can work on getting in here more often. I wouldn't say that (One) specifically needs me, because I am not really special in any ways. I would hope to contribute to (One) a fresh personality, along with some random witty-ness. My first name irl is Derick, I'm 19 years old. I don't know if you can count this as a special skill, but I am great at improvising in tough situations, there have been a few times that I have come back from a sure loss, which of course causes someone to rage and leave lobby. I hope you consider me to become a part of (One), as I would love to help you guys grow ^.^ (Also, hey we met last night ) I'll see you in game, smashing opponents to pieces in a crimson rain of blood.

hmm i like the application but you should work on forum activity that will help us and yourself but anyway your in
Last edited by TyphoN; Feb 11, 2016 at 08:04 PM.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

hello, my name is Denny and i'm from Thailand but i live in america. i'm 16 and i like to play games and have fun. i live with my mom and dad in a house in Kansas. i hope i could join One and have fun. :3 P.S: i kinda a clan hopper :P
i am sorry but your application kinda lacks in detail and it wouldnt be smart of us to accept a can hopper because we need to know we can depend on our whole clan and get the best out of them if we have to so for those reasons im sorry but you are Denied (unless ChiefEian says otherwise)
Last edited by TyphoN; Feb 12, 2016 at 02:48 PM.

[sigpic][/sigpic]