Toribash
Originally Posted by oscar100 View Post
Do we have any replay makers in the clan yet?

Yeah, DOOM and shit make replays. Not sure about anyone else though.

I wish I could say everythings been fine but ive had a pretty shitty week.
I got kicked off my course at college and the charger port on my phone is broken so I don't have a phone anymore.
My new class if full of retards, I literally have like 2 frends now.

Damn that sounds rough dude. What happened, how come you got kicked off?
They said im not performing at the level of everyone else in the class but when I asked what im doing wrong they just said "You're just not good enough" like that's something I can improve upon.
They also said im not paying attention in class which is bullshit, how can I show that im focusing in a lesson? I'm never not concentrating on the work.
Finally they said I had a "Care free" attitude to an assessment.
I suppose I need to be more stressed out during exams. That's not even something I can change, im just a care free dude 8(
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Yeah, DOOM and shit make replays. Not sure about anyone else though.

Damn that sounds rough dude. What happened, how come you got kicked off?

Hey I make replays too. I have for a very long time. So!
Also I apologize for being pissy. Today is not my day. My boss needs to chill then I'd relax more. I'll try not to let that get to me on here though.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I forgot you were in the clan :o
we gotta spar again sumtime this week bud

Yeah we should friend. Maybe when I'm not so stressed so it turns out decent.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

sparring is great. i haven't made many replays recently, we all need to link up sometime and make some
shit
They said im not performing at the level of everyone else in the class but when I asked what im doing wrong they just said "You're just not good enough" like that's something I can improve upon.
They also said im not paying attention in class which is bullshit, how can I show that im focusing in a lesson? I'm never not concentrating on the work.
Finally they said I had a "Care free" attitude to an assessment.
I suppose I need to be more stressed out during exams. That's not even something I can change, im just a care free dude 8(

That is BS dude. You should make a complaint honestly.

Originally Posted by shit View Post
sparring is great. i haven't made many replays recently, we all need to link up sometime and make some

I've never been able to get into sparring. IMO it's a lot of work, takes a lot of time and you don't get much result from it.
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
That is BS dude. You should make a complaint honestly.

I've never been able to get into sparring. IMO it's a lot of work, takes a lot of time and you don't get much result from it.

Honestly, it depends. If you do it right you'll get a pretty satisfying result from it. Granted one has enough patients to deal with sparring.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Not if you suck at the game :P

Anyway I have just spent the last 3 hours with some (a) dudes and many others just playing random mods lol, has been very fun. Looking forward to our event.