ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Damn if that isn't relationship goals I dunno what is. What food did you get? I had a McDonalds yesterday, their new Swiss Stack is pretty nice.

Also y'all should join us for a war. /jo a

We stopped at a restaurant, forgot the name of the place but it was good as hell. They had a BLT and my god it was good. Funny thing is I have never had a BLT prior to going there.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Sounds cool. I've never had a BLT either, I've always been put off by the tomato lol. I guess I should try them sometime
Sounds cool. I've never had a BLT either, I've always been put off by the tomato lol. I guess I should try them sometime

Ohh man, you should. I don't understand why people dislike tomato, to me they're amazing but to each their own. Or it may have something to do with this.

Video

Watch it all the way through to get the joke.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Ohh man, you should. I don't understand why people dislike tomato, to me they're amazing but to each their own. Or it may have something to do with this.

Video

Watch it all the way through to get the joke.

LOL that video was pretty funny. And I don't like tomatoes because they're crunchy and weird (but still wet??) and they just taste bad honestly

Also I'll update the OP with that clan war log in a sec
LOL that video was pretty funny. And I don't like tomatoes because they're crunchy and weird (but still wet??) and they just taste bad honestly

Also I'll update the OP with that clan war log in a sec

Yeah George Carlin is hilarious, I legit one night stayed up till 3 AM watching his stuff.

Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Popping in with a random invasion.

hihi how is everyone

hihi Uniberse.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Heyo Elite, congrats on joining Sk8r btw. I'm doing good, and how are you?

Pretty good, put up a tutorial, wanting to take a nap

Yeah George Carlin is hilarious, I legit one night stayed up till 3 AM watching his stuff.

hihi Uniberse.

Hi typoop
Speaking of that tutorial, that was pretty detailed to be honest. How long did it take you?

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Speaking of that tutorial, that was pretty detailed to be honest. How long did it take you?

About an hour or two. Had to take refrence to old ones as well as the lua tut to make sure i have everything right as well up to date.