Toribash

Just doing good on this one used to get me pumped, but idk.
Never knew I could use the right click too until like last year ;-;
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

I played this game until now, Can't do much in standard which is, yes pretty fucking hard so i only play osu!mania right now
also known as Darrand
you guys are all silly if you use mouse clicks, dear GOD. something for you guys to check out, it's called Z and X. just fyi, they are the keyboard clicks, click JUST LIKE THE MOUSE! (also name is PoctorZero, and am i the only supporter here? D: )
Last edited by Przero; Jul 3, 2013 at 05:31 AM.
THIS WAS ORIGINALLY THE WORST SIGNATURE EVER, FOR YOUR SAKE IT WAS FIXED. ~ Vox
Originally Posted by Przero View Post
you guys are all silly if you use mouse clicks, dear GOD. something for you guys to check out, it's called Z and X. just fyi, they are the keyboard clicks, click JUST LIKE THE MOUSE! (also name is PoctorZero, and am i the only supporter here? D

yeah, r click and l click is cancer

I use z and x also.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

ok since a few guys posted i made a short list in the first post. waiting for more names gais!

well i use Y and X, sometimes Y and Spacebar and for ultimate trolling i play with mouse (still good enough for some hard maps yo...)
but playing with mouse or spacebar brakes my accuracy, which im usually totally proud of. in some insane maps im thinking at the end "why the hell did i hit so much?"
Originally Posted by Tyzi View Post

Just doing good on this one used to get me pumped, but idk.
Never knew I could use the right click too until like last year ;-;

im playin this on the hardest diff, its really nice mapped and one of the maps i really enjoy to play.

also one thing which i found yesterday is an amazing play which seems harder than the song in the first post i added.

daim jumps. (gift me a tablet and im gonna do this)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
ok since a few guys posted i made a short list in the first post. waiting for more names gais!

well i use Y and X, sometimes Y and Spacebar and for ultimate trolling i play with mouse (still good enough for some hard maps yo...)
but playing with mouse or spacebar brakes my accuracy, which im usually totally proud of. in some insane maps im thinking at the end "why the hell did i hit so much?"

im playin this on the hardest diff, its really nice mapped and one of the maps i really enjoy to play.

also one thing which i found yesterday is an amazing play which seems harder than the song in the first post i added.

daim jumps. (gift me a tablet and im gonna do this)

That is a nice beatmap. Well I use mouse + Z&X. I think this is the easiest way for me to play osu.
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
damn, the furthest i could go are hard maps and with rather low score.
I'm playing mostly touhou themed maps.

oh, also there is one guy that could compete with cookiezi, sometimes getting higher score on few maps, afair his nick name was Woobwoofwolf(known before as whitewolf)

now that i look at the ranking, few things have changed.
Last edited by Scorpio; Jul 3, 2013 at 01:18 PM.
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
damn, the furthest i could go are hard maps and with rather low score.
I'm playing mostly touhou themed maps.

oh, also there is one guy that could compete with cookiezi, sometimes getting higher score on few maps, afair his nick name was WhiteWolf

his nickname was whitewolf.
he changed it to "wubwoofwolf"
but he still isnt that good as cookie, cookie got some damn good plays where wolf didnt even got a rank etc.

Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I still play this on occasion, using D and F + Mouse, sometimes I'll use my tablet, but rarely.

Even after 2 years of playing (casually), not very good.

Name is hellopppp
Don't read this.
less than a minute ago Yamih achieved rank #1 on Hanatan - Hyakunen Yakou [Flask's Hard] (osu!)

lolololol