Toribash
Late? I'm such a boss that I'm one and a half month early. Oh wait...
The cake ain't telling the truth...
When our clan got to be official, I actually was a way for a few days because I was celebrating my birthday. I got back and I was like "what even happened".
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Man, remember all the insane clan wars and our temporary #1 rank in the clan rankings? We made a statement back in the day.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
I only remember before we got official, and me thinking that donating 5k was a lot. It was actually a pretty fast process, and somehow our activity made it a quick decision for the admins. I remember we did a couple of betting servers, and since our timezone is so different I came in the first one when it already started. The second one I think we didn't even do a global until David came, and that one wasn't as successful, but still a lot of fun. I didn't get to meet Dilara, Shade or Nickone, but I do remember Agent being there.
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Figure out what the hell my password is for Agentmax, aside from that. We should hold a skype party if not, then hold a hoe down on steam or something.
New and improved AWWWW YEA
Originally Posted by Agent1000 View Post
Figure out what the hell my password is for Agentmax, aside from that. We should hold a skype party if not, then hold a hoe down on steam or something.

I don't mind.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.