Toribash
Original Post
A news section for/in game.
This would be a decent thing to have a news section (or at least a button) In-game, either on main menu or wherever you would like it to be.

As I've seen in most games, whenever devs make some event for the game they put some short description on prizes and short detail about the event then if they have any forum they put a link to the actual thread.

So the newcomers to Toribash who don't know where and what forum is can check out the news and get some idea off it. Then if they're interested they'll click on the link which will lead them to the actual thread to learn some more on how the event works.

(To be kept in mind that the Events are just to be game related. Not some kinda weirdo music events with shitty prizes).
Last edited by MrSofty; Jun 27, 2017 at 09:48 PM. Reason: Last edited by Last edit by Last edited by Last edited by Last edit by Last edited by MrSofty because he wanted to.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
I think something a different

the admin can make it out globals that tell a player an infdo every 2 huors or something that will be nic and can they update it every months ?? thankz humpa
My way or no way, totalatarian.
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
I think something a different

the admin can make it out globals that tell a player an infdo every 2 huors or something that will be nic and can they update it every months ?? thankz humpa

No! That would be more like a spam and annoying. Plus admins and devs are really lazy for all that shit y'know? Even if they make a global bot and they have to update it every month.
Good. This game's dead anyways, who gives a F*** to add new shit.