Ranking
Original Post
A minor rule suggestion for Art / Textures market board.
So this is regarding rule G

G)Texture previews must adhere to the following:
.....I)At least one preview with Toribash's default shader enabled must be provided.
.....II)Previews should not contain any obscuring items, Flames, 3D Items, Hair Items, Ghosts, Tori/Uke or 3rd party edits.

My suggestion is to amend I to include mandatory front / back shots of the artwork in the default T shape.

The reason for this is simple, when you have a thread with screenshots of the tori in poses it can obscure the art work and there can be huge amounts of the texture that you don't actually see.

There will normally be a few to ask for the tori to be in a default pose in a thread so it would cut down on non bidding posts also.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Not a bad change for the rule; I'll put it up in the Market Squad board, it'll be discussed there. Consider this elevated.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 1, 2017 at 04:38 PM.
I support this rule change. One of my most frequently used sub forums is art, looks like a good proposition.

I usually try do this when selling textures, and have been bamboozled by lack of what I consider standard screenshots.
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Honestly I feel like this is a good idea but I feel like it could be made better by allowing people to upload an image that toribash automatically turns into a spinning sphere cause its quite annoying to have to get screen shots and go through the trouble of uploading them overtime (as an artist) and I feel like since toribash already maps stuff onto spheres why not just allow people to put a spinning gif of there head in the thread.

Not sure how bandwidth or other server costs work so if this would severely increase those, I understand why it would not be included
I think I should make a new thread for this, but I also think it can fit here.

Supporting Neko's change and really liking Veoo's idea.

I would suggest making some Toribash doll online as a movable 3d thing, so you can upload art onto it and share a link to let others spin or even move it (if thats possible).
Should be the best way to preview any art.
Last edited by Thor; Jun 16, 2017 at 05:33 AM.
Rule's been implemented. Thanks for the suggestion man.