Toribash
Headhunters. It's in swedish or some shit, but it's funny as hell. Or it turns out that way, at least.
goodbye cruel world
Originally Posted by Nobuddie View Post
completely agreed. mr robot is decent too, btw

Mr Robot is awesome. I loved the first season

I hope I wount get spoiled for Deadpool since I wount see it before the weekend I guess
ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้
Took me several days but yeah, it's fine. Lucas and his action took my by surprise, really, nice tweeest. Anyhow, I also started 11.22.63, read the book before, miniseries is fine, I'm not a fan of Franco but he is ok-ish here. What buys me is the feeling of '60s.
retired
I watched Drive, the one from 2011 with Gosling and awesome soundtrack and silly autistic main character. It was decent, not great but not terrible. If you absolutely need a more comprehensive review then poke me.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Botmon v Supermon: Down of JUST ICE
5/10, they tried to do too many things in one movie. also, if batfleck is the best part of the film, you know you fucked up. I wouldn't recommend seeing it now, wait for BDs with director's cut, maybe that'll be better.
retired
Batman VS Superman was just setting up for Justice League.
goodbye cruel world
just came back from John (D)Wick Chapter 2. Pretty solid action flick, easily 8/10. No bullishit, great setting, not much stuff that breaks your suspension of disbelif (Wick is still a god when it comes to shooting and action but it's done in a rather believable way - they actually keep track of ammo, cool gimmick).
retired