Toribash
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
I watched it, it looks cool to me but I can't really give any CnC because I SUCK at replay making.

We just hosted an ABD tourney with instagib dicks, was pretty awesome.

Was super awesome, btw
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
Alright friend, I'm just used to my insane activity.

Also thoughts on my incredibly cringy replay?

Looks not bad, I'll need to try something like that some time.

I'll post a replay because why not.

It's a collab replay me and Fred are working on.
Attached Files
cant get last pec lel.rpl (180.5 KB, 3 views)
I feel bad for not watching replays lol but my criticism just wouldn't be valuable honestly

Also we are hosting another tourney right now, you'll be too late to play but feel free to come and chat. /jo adventure
You've successfully sent 25000 ToriCredits to AdvntrBank.

Not much, but it's something
[TLL]
Thanks a lot for the donation Krieg, added it to the log.

Any of you guys play Overwatch? I recently started getting back into it. A lot of fun
I was addicted to Overwatch but now I'm playing Destiny 2 a lot. If you get it one day you should add me to do a squad. It's really fun plus I love that Blizzard step up and decided to contribute on the game for it to be released for PC.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
I feel bad for not watching replays lol but my criticism just wouldn't be valuable honestly

Also we are hosting another tourney right now, you'll be too late to play but feel free to come and chat. /jo adventure

eeek I'm sorry I missed it.

Thanks a lot for the donation Krieg, added it to the log.

Any of you guys play Overwatch? I recently started getting back into it. A lot of fun

Ehh I played Overwatch once, but not long enough to see if I liked it. Someday I may buy it.

Originally Posted by Theory View Post
I was addicted to Overwatch but now I'm playing Destiny 2 a lot. If you get it one day you should add me to do a squad. It's really fun plus I love that Blizzard step up and decided to contribute on the game for it to be released for PC.

How is Destiny 2?
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by Theory View Post

I only bought Overwatch because I played it on a friend's account and I liked it, none of my friends play Destiny so I don't know if I'd like it and I don't wanna waste my money on something I'm never gonna play.
I only bought Overwatch because I played it on a friend's account and I liked it, none of my friends play Destiny so I don't know if I'd like it and I don't wanna waste my money on something I'm never gonna play.

If you didn't play Destiny 1, it's worth it tbh, playing alone isn't thaaaaaaaaaaaaat much of a problem but I get where you're coming from.
I haven't got round to playing it yet, will start soon. I'mma miss my 400 light classes, I have like 100 days played on Destiny 1, not werf tbh.

(also hi im a useless alt)
I remember playing destiny 1 for a long time and once my friends stopped playing I just got bored and didnt feel like playing ever again because you just get bored with no one to play with. Ofcourse I havent played destiny 2 yet and havent heard too much about it but I wonder if its actually bearable to play alone.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]