ES Recruitment Drive
Im doing the same. Have it windowed and then browse all my 20tabs on browser tb forums included.
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
Whenever I'm ingame I still use my phone to navigate the forums

Wat.
Originally Posted by Plus View Post
Im doing the same. Have it windowed and then browse all my 20tabs on browser tb forums included.

Toribash will always be on top and I minimize it whenever I see a new post that interests me to read it^^
Originally Posted by KriegeryBank View Post
Wat.

Toribash will always be on top and I minimize it whenever I see a new post that interests me to read it^^

I just click off the game, it's quicker imo
My screen resolution is big enough I can usually fit a window with my browser and Toribash on one screen without them overlapping, which is nice and easy for multitasking.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I would just have forums on another screen but since my other one broke i cant do that now.
Ah, that sucks, I used to do with with games until I lost my DVI to Hdmi adapter for my shit monitor. Worked pretty good while recording guitar related things too.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
My god people in market forums are retarded sometimes.
"Full 128 joint are worth for 150k. U just go market and do 20x the prize they are there" like dude thats not how forums work!!!
Hey for those of you who don't go on Discord as much:

We're about to host a tourney, please let me know of some mod ideas and some decent prizes. This will be paid for from the clan bank.