Ranking
Change your name to "trial", get trial for something and then change your name to "trail".

Then on the list of staff thread, it'd say Trail (trial) (trial).. how confusing
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
Change your name to "trial", get trial for something and then change your name to "trail".

Then on the list of staff thread, it'd say Trail (trial) (trial).. how confusing

I was going to say that myself.
Or after you could namechange to Trlal but have it all caps except the L
TRlAL (Trial) (Trial)
how about he doesn't

spcr all these names are too robotic get something simple that suits you

you feel me mane?
Well I love this name but it's already 8 years with the same name and I would love to have something different.

Any name suggestions? I like trial tho, but I will consider what you said basic.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
True though, I mean you're ultimately the one stuck with the name.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
Well I love this name but it's already 8 years with the same name and I would love to have something different.

Any name suggestions? I like trial tho, but I will consider what you said basic.

Peru

It's really the best name if you think about it for about 30 seconds and no longer
I think I might be retired.
I'm not going to lie, 100k tc is a lot for me. That's why I'm trying to get help to finally decide a name.
-----
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Peru

It's really the best name if you think about it for about 30 seconds and no longer

Lmao nice name. Something Latino would sound good
Last edited by Theory; Oct 13, 2017 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by spcr View Post
I'm not going to lie, 100k tc is a lot for me. That's why I'm trying to get help to finally decide a name.
-----

Lmao nice name. Something Latino would sound good

100k Tc is a lot for anyone.
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐I just want to say, Hello ۩͇̿V͇̿I͇̿P͇̿۩ (Maia<3) (>._.)> PM
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2044493_18.gif [/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by emoney78 View Post
100k Tc is a lot for anyone.

Ive used more than 1milj on namechanges. My next namechange would cost 2,4milj.
100k is nothing:^)