Toribash
Original Post
[REL&WiP]Real Skateboarding
Here's another WiP

Skateboarding!

Features

-The Infamous(to me anyway) Balance System to keep you on your board

-Realistic Board complete with concave

-Uses force to push you to start you in the way of the obstacles (something KoEdeath's skateboard mod was missing)

For now, there is only ramp and Ramp+Rail. Will make a quarter-pipe and a no obstacle version very soon

Version 2 Released

-Better, Thinner Board

-Bigger Wheels

-Larger Pushstart

-Epic win

Attached Files
skateboard.tbm (3.9 KB, 2207 views)
skateboardRAIL.tbm (4.0 KB, 1596 views)
skateboard2.tbm (3.8 KB, 1474 views)
skateboard2stair.tbm (4.7 KB, 1256 views)
skateboard2stairrail.tbm (5.1 KB, 1556 views)
skateboard2run1.tbm (5.0 KB, 1249 views)
skateboard2FUNBOX.tbm (5.0 KB, 1532 views)
Last edited by Smilies2; Mar 8, 2009 at 02:20 AM.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

hehehe, awesome. thanks for the new avvy.

Last edited by grumpyman2; Jan 17, 2009 at 08:27 PM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
sweet mod, make the tori and skateboard farther from teh ramp? GIVE UKE A SKATEBOARD
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
FUN FUN FUN.

how does the salence system work anyway?
- its been a while
Well, it uses upward force on the upper body and downward force on the lower body to simulate a center of gravity and allow you to land on your feet (most of the time) and keep you upright.

Also, just noticed the spelling error D: (Balance not Salence in first post)
Fixed though
Last edited by Smilies2; Jan 18, 2009 at 02:31 AM.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

You ought to try and tweak the leg joints so that when you contract 'em, you crouch down instead of falling off the skateboard... It's nice, but the options seem a bit limited as it is...
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
thats what i meant by glitching through smilies (irc convo blabla )
Attached Files
skatetest2.rpl (46.3 KB, 452 views)
boardslide3.rpl (125.5 KB, 344 views)
boardslide1.rpl (74.0 KB, 255 views)
Last edited by Rutzor; Jan 18, 2009 at 07:58 PM.
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
One of the most frustrating, eyegouging mods I've ever played, making me rage every time I fall off the board but I FUCKING LOVE IT

+rep
Ive played this mod like 7 billion times trying to do something cool but all I manged was a Kickflip But I can't seem to find the replay in my cluster well I found a couple alright
But sadly I think they suck compared to rutzor and others.
Attached Files
- 50 - 50 improved.rpl (85.8 KB, 272 views)
- skateboard got stuck.rpl (129.1 KB, 150 views)
-I OLLIE.rpl (82.2 KB, 329 views)
-Meh kinda.rpl (129.8 KB, 120 views)