Toribash
Original Post
Stupid new colors
I have found that these new colors are a rippoff and are exactly the same as other colors. void is exactly the same as demon and neptune is exactly the same as aqua. I meen WTF? im confused

Who shares my oppinion?
Why would you make a thread to criticize the new colors? Is there no pleasing you people? Haven't you noticed that we keep getting new colors? If you don't like these ones, DON'T BUY THEM. You're not forced to buy them. There will most likely be new colors next month.

Also, void is pure flat black. Demon is grey-black. Neptune is a mix of radioactive and aqua, and I actually like it. And as for Ecto, yeah, it's basically aqua, who cares? They're providing us with new choices, don't bitch if you don't like them. Just ignore them.
^
PWNT.

Yeh. I like them, They are cools.
Esecail void its black black.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post
Why would you make a thread to criticize the new colors? Is there no pleasing you people? Haven't you noticed that we keep getting new colors? If you don't like these ones, DON'T BUY THEM. You're not forced to buy them. There will most likely be new colors next month.

Also, void is pure flat black. Demon is grey-black. Neptune is a mix of radioactive and aqua, and I actually like it. And as for Ecto, yeah, it's basically aqua, who cares? They're providing us with new choices, don't bitch if you don't like them. Just ignore them.

You forgot the part about how the game itself is free...

I don't think you can find any other game out there that you get this much content (repeated or not) without cost...
Originally Posted by KiTFoX View Post

You got Neptune and Ecto mixed up I think.