-----
*THREAD
Last edited by Xipherion; Mar 31, 2013 at 05:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Simple Doesn't Mean Its Easy
Originally Posted by Xipherion View Post
airamand you are a dumbass, HE IS THE ONE WHO MADE THE TRADE
-----
*THREAD

I don't understand your reasons to call me that, and would like you to explain properly. If you dont, i'll have to report you for insulting (I feel kinda offended)

Back to the original thread, i would recommend you guys to download and use Audacity. It's an audio editing program of very good quality (i think free, but if not there's google to search for a download xD). Both my original and my current kiai I made them with this program, and it exports in correct .waw format (or even .ogg if u want to upload custom music to toribash). At least i never had problems with it despite geting started xD
There's better stuff that you can use online, without having to download anything.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
I have a kiai sound but it needs to be in a riff container, How exactly do I do that or Can't I?
The RIFF container means that it has to be in a specific format, such as .waw, .avi or similar.

The kiai RIFF container is for .wav, so you will have to transform your sound to that format through any program (doing it by writing directly in name doesnt work)
Just search online wave converter.

And airamand what exactly do you think you are doing?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
^Your sentence makes little to no sense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
his sentence made perfect sense, you're just dumb

yes, audacity can convert to wav
shmevin eats smegma