ok,i was thinking of cancelling my app cuz you guys are really inactive
Cool PPL list
|shev|pakkun106|DeakManiac |N3kos|horvat17|ZENBOY123|Xao0 the coolest|
Originally Posted by boogie22 View Post
ok,i was thinking of cancelling my app cuz you guys are really inactive

we are not inactive so stop making exuses for getting rejected
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Well, boogie. Inactive in the game it self, but reality is more than just a game, ain't it? Or is it?

In all seriousness though; get out of our post dump.
Who are you?
Hello Martial artist clan My name is DeniLumi (ingame) My real name is Deni which is spelled Danny. i am 13 years old and i spend my free time playning my favourite game toribash.im in 7th grade and im a funny guy (at least thats what peoples say) everyone calls me the joker,yes becuse i always do jokes. i really like to be or a actor or an football player. but once i had something special in my life when i was 5 years old i learned english (not kidding) my mom was suprised and my sister was angry becuse i learned it faster than she did.

Where are you from?
Well.......Im from Albania <3 its a small cuntry it has around 10 milion peoples but they arent all in albania they are in different states. if u wonder where that is in GTM its at GTM +1. I love Albania becuse its not perfect but its a beutiful cuntry.

What made you start playing toribash?
Well funny story but i used to love the horror games 2 years ago and i was looking
for new games then at indie games becuse i clicked it by accident i see this cool looking game and i open to see his trailer and that trailer was AMAIZING litterly i loved it.When i downloaded the game and look at it i wasn`t that happy becuse i didnt knew what bodyparts where so i had litterly no idea what to do,so i left the game.After 2 days i thought maybe i would give it a try to see if it was good,and when i relaized how cool the game was it was my favourite game.But i didnt knew about the forums so i spend 2 months without knowing what the forum is.When i relaized i was amazed.Thats how all started.

Why you want to join MAU?
Well i want to join mau becuse i really love arts im a tricker/parkourer/sparrer/ukebasher
(yes i do it all but not all perfectly) and im a guy that loves new things.This clan has very
new talented players.Im in a parkour team called Team Kinetic and from there i have some friends Alpha and Onsola awesome replaymakers. i dont want to join this clan becuse of my friends but as i said this is a talented clan so i would be happy to be here to hang out with these players and why not to make new friends? ive wanted to join this clan but i never could becuse i didnt had the skill but now i think i can so why dont i give it a try ?

What makes you a unique martial artist?
My style maybe becuse i think i have a unique style i like to be speed like flash (not the player) but i like to be swag with my moves and i like to do them a bit robotic.But mostly i do them realistic.

With finger crossed i hope i get in becuse i really like to join
Attached Files
[M] When birds fly.rpl (295.2 KB, 3 views)
spar with gekiz00.rpl (519.1 KB, 5 views)
[M]Boo.rpl (241.5 KB, 2 views)
[P]Crocodile.rpl (1.15 MB, 5 views)
[P]Welcome to the Lie.rpl (1.11 MB, 5 views)
When mom gives u money.rpl (301.0 KB, 2 views)
TK_Forsest_PK.tbm (22.4 KB, 4 views)
Tk_Practice_Pk.tbm (20.0 KB, 4 views)
spar Mody9 #2.rpl (820.5 KB, 8 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
its been a month and i dont understand what u mean by this app used a format ?
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO