Toribash
test....2 words 3words 4 words 5 words
-----
woops sorry didnt want to write that.. -.-

btw how are u all?
Last edited by mobinladen; Apr 23, 2014 at 12:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
...call me "mobin"...[flip]
I am not fine , i almost got a accident with my scooter , i had to go to left and the car from that street had to stop but he did't look at left to see if there comes somebody , i was mad at him , it was a old man , but still , i almost pressed on my horn from my scooter..

Anyway , i wanna make tc today
School starts next week for me so I am just relaxing. And I am really improving in spar aren't I! I really enjoy doing them. It's just they take up so much time. I will have to put a lot of hours into sparring if I am to get "Good" at it though.
-----
By the way Mo, that Humanoid head texture is OP! That is really cool. And what do you mean you made them, as in you actually drew them?
Last edited by monkeyapex; Apr 23, 2014 at 02:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
School starts next week for me so I am just relaxing. And I am really improving in spar aren't I! I really enjoy doing them. It's just they take up so much time. I will have to put a lot of hours into sparring if I am to get "Good" at it though.
-----
By the way Mo, that Humanoid head texture is OP! That is really cool. And what do you mean you made them, as in you actually drew them?

Hey First Thank u, and Second yepp ur right.. Iam the artist behind all that heads.. ;-)
-----
nobody is online? i wanna have a spar game! T.T
Last edited by mobinladen; Apr 23, 2014 at 06:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
Hey First Thank u, and Second yepp ur right.. Iam the artist behind all that heads.. ;-)
-----
nobody is online? i wanna have a spar game! T.T

HOW?!?!?! THEY ARE GOD-LIKE!!! xD What program do you use?
Mobin's just great in drawing :3 he makes me a head too
are signatures even a thing anymore..?
You should consider getting yourself out there a bit more, advertising wise. I think you could become quite a well know texture'er if you tell everyone and show them what you do!
Umm....hello.Sorry for not being active at all.First I was dissapointed about this clan because we never said the word backflip or parkour or spar and that was another reason I had applied to join.Then I learnt that it wasn't official and I know what means to be in an official clan because I had been to one and also a quite good ranked and active but the members were fighting each other and some left and then the leader left and then a useless leader took his place.Anyway another sad thing about this clan is that when it applied for official it was not accepted and then I had not much time because of school and I would give exams and also because (the main reason)I started watching Naruto (an anime).So after some months I finished it.Or at least I saw all episodes untill I was waiting for new to be uploaded.Btw it was 579 episodes untill now and 20 minutes each.
After Naruto and Naruto shippuden I saw all Attack on Titan Episods and then I started watching dragon ball,and I still am (I am Episode 107 right now).AND two days ago I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist and I am now Episode 2.During all this time I forgot about toribash.The last reason I stopped playing toribash ingame like a year ago is that my pc is a bit slow but I can still play.So yea today I said to look at some favourite pages because my pc is slow and I will probably do a format and I wanted to see what i needed to keep and I saw the backflips page and I said (this clan will probably be dead by now because everyone is inactive).....But..I was wrong.
So I see I am kicked and that is good for a clan but bad for me.Clans for me are teams whose members are all friends with each other and even though the clan is not the best the clan members made me like this clan.After that I will start being more active again if you want.If you want dont even invite me.Only an active member would read all this lolAgain sorry guys.

Oh and about you matarika.I can not recruit members since I have a bit of problem playing toribash but I can be inforum active.

SECRET MASTER SHIFU
-----
Its Roshi
-----
In the end it was mobin....I dont belieeve you o.o
Last edited by asdsasds; Apr 24, 2014 at 12:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Umm....hello.Sorry for not being active at all.First I was dissapointed about this clan because we never said the word backflip or parkour or spar and that was another reason I had applied to join.Then I learnt that it wasn't official and I know what means to be in an official clan because I had been to one and also a quite good ranked and active but the members were fighting each other and some left and then the leader left and then a useless leader took his place.Anyway another sad thing about this clan is that when it applied for official it was not accepted and then I had not much time because of school and I would give exams and also because (the main reason)I started watching Naruto (an anime).So after some months I finished it.Or at least I saw all episodes untill I was waiting for new to be uploaded.Btw it was 579 episodes untill now and 20 minutes each.
After Naruto and Naruto shippuden I saw all Attack on Titan Episods and then I started watching dragon ball,and I still am (I am Episode 107 right now).AND two days ago I started watching Fullmetal Alchemist and I am now Episode 2.During all this time I forgot about toribash.The last reason I stopped playing toribash ingame like a year ago is that my pc is a bit slow but I can still play.So yea today I said to look at some favourite pages because my pc is slow and I will probably do a format and I wanted to see what i needed to keep and I saw the backflips page and I said (this clan will probably be dead by now because everyone is inactive).....But..I was wrong.
So I see I am kicked and that is good for a clan but bad for me.Clans for me are teams whose members are all friends with each other and even though the clan is not the best the clan members made me like this clan.After that I will start being more active again if you want.If you want dont even invite me.Only an active member would read all this lolAgain sorry guys.

Oh and about you matarika.I can not recruit members since I have a bit of problem playing toribash but I can be inforum active.

SECRET MASTER SHIFU
-----
Its Roshi
-----
In the end it was mobin....I dont belieeve you o.o

Hmm why u don't believe me?
That's sad...

I know u where a good player, and a nice guy, but u went inactive.. And that's not good, now Iam not the leader of this clan anymore, due to busyness in real life.
So if u want to join the clan again (in my opinion ur welcome) u should write Maro.

Btw. Dragon ball is great;-)

Cheers