ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Music thread!
Hey guys, time to show us all what type of music you're into.

No flaming, it's as simple as posting an image of your iTunes or some album covers, or maybe even just giving a couple of songs, recommend some if you like, though, this thread is being monitored and the appropriate actions will be taken for retarded behavior.

I'm into whatever has a beat, here is my iTunes:

Your turn.
collect snots from the nose
Death Metal, Hard metal, Black metal, Symphonic metal and shit like that, then some random stuff, like Hard rock, some... Pop, R&B, Hardcore, etc.
I use to like rap, hence the username, but I'm off that these days. I like metal now. Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, 3 Inches of Blood and Megadeth mainly.
Tre!
"alt rock" has to be the greatest of all genres - muse, the chili peppers, pink floyd... the list goes on forever.

anything with good guitar in it, too.
i love all kinds of rock.favourite bands:archive,glasvegas,kings of leon.

h4rl3quin:i was listening to muse long time,they are great but now i prefer other style.
I'm [Addicted]
Anything with a guitar, Techno(Old kind), Classical(Tchaikovsky, anyone?) and whatever Linkin Park in. There are others, but I don't want to list them.
i liek turtelz xd
damit
finnaly a good thread
wellps link below
i belive around 40 songs
http://view.playlist.com/9193705995/standalone
britches
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
Any Trance/Hardcore or anything in between (Dance/House). (No shit?! I'm Dutch!)

Rock every now and then.
Last edited by Mapleleaf; Jan 5, 2009 at 02:58 PM.