Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Christmas giveaway event!
Hello everyone, DashelClaus has decided to give away some TC to kind people!

In these dates the spirit of Christmas fills with all this great emotions of sharing and giving to people who are rather positive towards other people and genuinely help without asking for anything in return.
I am giving a certain amount of ToriCredits to two kind members of this community who truly deserve it and earned it by helping everyone else over this year.

How is this possible, how can I be chosen to receive TC?
In a very simple way! You will have 4 days to make an explanatory post with proof of your kind actions, you may link me to any tutorial you've made over this year and anything you might find fitting. Note that you will have the chance to start creating tutorials in these 4 days if you have none already created.

How can I apply to be chosen?
Easy just fill this format;

• Why do you think you should be chosen?
  • Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? If so add why and how;
  • How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time?
  • Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting);

The amount of TC given will be a mystery until 25th, anyone who has been banned in this year will not have the chance to participate. All of your questions will be answered in this thread, the giveaway will take action on December 25th.

Good luck, merry Christmas and a happy new year!
Why I should
Well I've been doing a lot of tourney's over the past month or two, and nearly spent 2mill tc for them. I don't know, your prizes may be small to me but every TC counts.

* Why do you think you should be chosen? Well like I said, I've been doing a lot of tourney's and also doing the 2010 Event, and every TC counts. I'm kind, and a lot of people know me... sadly from my tourney's.

* Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? If so add why and how; Well mainly from useless posts, or posts from old threads that I thought would be a good idea, but other than that no.

* How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time?
Erm, Don't know what you mean. I do tourney's for 50k each, and sometimes 100k. So A lot of TC goes in and out, depending on the weather.

* Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting);

Proof is easy, my TC page where it tells you the TC I've sent and received.

http://forum.toribash.com/tori_trans_hist.php - That's my transaction history, you could add up all the TC sent.

Hope I get picked...

Farewell!
we dem boys
Why i should have it. i have fought my way through toribash even thou my account was hacked, and at the same time got high grades at school.

I havn't got any warnings except for 1 i didnt know why. i posted a replay and somebody probably didnt like it...

i have 0 tc because my account's (my saving account also) was hacked. i have lost all my items and havent got them back. ( do any1 know how to get em back? plz tell me)

AND: we have bought a lot of new stuff for the house, so i will probably not get so much presents .

check out my account and u will see there is not much there... :/
Why do you think you should be chosen? Well i got awesome grades in school i aced the english finals and well i need it

Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? If so add why and how;
1 Infraction cause of a silly useless post......

How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time?
0 to 1k
... what can i say i dont win too much....
I am almost never lucky to win a tournament

Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting)
Hmm
I Cant seem to find a pic of me getting good grades -_-" so heres a cookie
http://*******/hTODWa
You thought you can kill me? Well I am already dead. So Fuck you and your inbred son in law.
  • Why do you think you should be chosen? I don't.
  • Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? Yes for useless posts.
  • How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time? alot.
  • Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting); not really
Last edited by covah; Dec 21, 2010 at 03:19 PM.
why i should have to? i've been giving beggers 1k or 500tc about each day and i have been telling people how to bet, how to passwrd on room,etc.

infractions/warnings: ive got 2 for the whole of the 2 years and a half the first was a useless post and the second post was a wrong section i posted it.

well about 1k of tc runs threw.

any links what finds fitting?
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=218698&page=9
Last edited by bloodyguy; Dec 21, 2010 at 03:35 PM. Reason: i have to put a link in
Can we nominate others?
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Why do you think you should be chosen?
Well I honestly have no way to get TC because my mom has no job.. but I'm still polite and kind and as helpful as possible. I just do my surveys with no complaining :3 (most of the time).

Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? If so add why and how;
Nope. Never have on my hacked account, and never will on this account (:

How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time?
Not too much, mom quit her job.. we don't have too much money right now. All the TC I have is from surveys. I have 5k cause my cousin quit and gave me all his stuff though (:

Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting);
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...65#post3292465
I got my old account back
I once helped someone find their deactive inventory and activate their force :3
Why do you think you should be chosen? I have been a good 14 year old all year. This is my favorite time of year!
Have you received any infractions / warnings over this year? If so add why and how; I haven't ever, ever gotten any infractions! They're bad!
How many TC runs through your inventory most of the time? Not a ton, as much as I can get by either working for it in-game or selling old stuff.
Proof of your kind actions! (Links to anything you may find fitting); I am giving away stuff for the best noob. It's a competition for blue belts or lower.

Thanks!
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
Can we nominate others?

Feel free to vouch for anyone you want, 2 days before I send the TC. Tell your friends about this event so more people apply and make this giveaway more worthy.