Ranking
i joined the group months ago XD

also, nice avvy and sig. grim rocks huh? /me points at own avvy and sig

Just finished reading Eureka 7. That was actually kinda depressing how Eureka and Dominic died.
Wat?
D=, I don't really like the film, but hearing the main character died.. That's surprising.
darkshadow8
not dead
Favourite Anime/Manga:Favourite manga would be full metal alchemist, sad the final episode is out now. The favourite anime would be Hajime no Ippo.
Favourite Character:Takamura Mamoru from the anime mentioned above. His ego is worth gold.
What made you love Anime/Manga?Several years ago when I was around 10-11 years old my brothe gave me two copies of Dragon Ball. Overrated manga in my opinion right now but back then I loved it and bought evey single volume. After I had read them all I wanted more.

The most impressive AMV I've seen. Some people might not like the music, but it is perfect in my eyes.

Spirit never dies:
Dirt dosen't need luck
Favourite Anime/Manga: Naruto
Favourite Character: Rukia from bleach
What made you love Anime/Manga? Mainly just the overall character look, and the action that it had

Also, if you add my to the roster, can you make it say SHUTTHEHELLUP (Bio) I'm bio and recently my name got raped by veb, so yeah '
Favourite Anime/Manga: Azumanga Daioh
Favourite Character: (in Azumanga) Mis Sakaki (not in Azumanga) 初音ミク (Hatsune Miku)
What made you love Anime/Manga?
The art style mainly, i grew to love it after my dad used to tape anime that was on at like 3am, and we used to watch it, i then started to draw more, and slowly evolved into me doing it as a profession.

VIDEO!
Hatsune Miku - Rolling Girl
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]