Toribash
Guys we should organize some big ass event, something very simple but with huge prizes, something like a first to 5 aikido-mods elemination tourney. I can even create the thread and moderate it if you want, but i'd need your allowance to call it [TA]Tourney (or something like that) use the TA logo and i'd need some donations.

I would make the entry fee free for members of TA and about 5k for others. Or we would get some big ass sponsors and we wouldn't need any entry fee
I believe that serves as an incentive for people to try to join the Team, but 5K is a bit of stretch for non-TA members
Originally Posted by Thronior View Post
Guys we should organize some big ass event, something very simple but with huge prizes, something like a first to 5 aikido-mods elemination tourney. I can even create the thread and moderate it if you want, but i'd need your allowance to call it [TA]Tourney (or something like that) use the TA logo and i'd need some donations.

I would make the entry fee free for members of TA and about 5k for others. Or we would get some big ass sponsors and we wouldn't need any entry fee

I'm not comfortable giving someone who isn't even council control of an event, sorry.

Something simple isn't enough to warrant sponshorship, and an event of the caliber you think we require would need sponshorship.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
What about an aikido tourney with incentives for best throw. Best kick punch ect. To try and promote the use of prettier techniques. Or aikido rules in mods that have a realistic lay out like the bar or a back alley way.
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
I'm not comfortable giving someone who isn't even council control of an event, sorry.

Something simple isn't enough to warrant sponshorship, and an event of the caliber you think we require would need sponshorship.

Im not planning to host it alone, im just saying that if you all are too lazy to do it i could do it. I have some experience with hosting events
Ah, this is probably not the place to say this but I added a replay in the Apps board.
I like the color Green