Ranking
i need a good romance manga

List of the romace manga i have read (some of it,not all of it)

"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
try orange marmelade, taiyou no ie, aku no hana, boku wa mari no naka
are you shy? That's cute ;)
Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post
i need a good romance manga

List of the romace manga i have read (some of it,not all of it)

Oyasumi Punpun (not a generic or straight up romance, but it has romance aspects)
Beck (also not really a romance series, but it has romance that goes somewhere)
Ballroom e Youkoso (just a really good manga, and still on-going, so not sure if the romance will go anywhere)
Koe no Katachi

and i think that's all i have.. i don't read too many romance, and especially haven't read many that i'd recommend.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
started reading Blaster Knuckle
its like black guy vs KKK in a super racist america except the KKK are a bunch of disguised man eating monsters

pretty kewl
are you shy? That's cute ;)
i just realized after rereading One Piece that Koala from the Revolutionary Army was the same girl that Fisher Tiger and his group saved/helped

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
i just realized after rereading One Piece that Koala from the Revolutionary Army was the same girl that Fisher Tiger and his group saved/helped

too late for a pirate king