ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[MP] THE TAEKKYON LEAGUE

Hello and welcome to the Taekkyon League!

The goal of this league is to promote competition in Toribash, Taekkyon and to reward skilled players.

Taekkyon is a great competitive and fun-mod which should be more widespread in this community and so we hope that this event will bring the best Taekkyon players together, to compete and improve as players.

FORMAT

The league lasts for 3 months.

It costs 5k to participate, so be fast!

Each week you will have two predetermined matches against people you haven't yet to fight against.

You will fight everyone at least once. More times depending on the amount of participants.

Rules

You will fight two players each week.

If you can prove that you were the active player in the match, but couldn't get hold of the other player, you are chosen as the victor.

If both of the players fail to show that they were the active player, the match has no victor.

Everyone has the equal amount of games and each victory grants a point, thus the person with most wins, wins the league.

The Matches

First to 5 wins.

Mod Erthtkv2.tbm or Taekkyon.tbm

If you can't come to an agreement on which mod to play, Erthtk is chosen automatically. This makes normal Taekkyon possible to play, but the priority is on Erthtkv2.

Proof of the win is a screenshot, confirmation from the loser
or replays.
(Screenshots or a confirmation from the other player will be enough, but just in case, save replays.)

You will have one week to finish your two matches, no exceptions!
Since it's a league, one or two matches won't ruin you chances, but some level of activity is required.

PRIZES!

1st
10usd, 50k and 50% of the participation price pool. Bragging rights.

2nd
The remaining 50% of the price pool.

3rd

Participation

MATCHUPS FOR WEEK 4. DEADLINE SUNDAY 13

If there is a problem with duel including me or someone questions my judgement in any other event-related case, contact staff, since I'm participating as well.
Last edited by cowmeat; Dec 10, 2015 at 12:20 AM.
Added 50k to the 1st prize sponsored by OBEY!

Come on guys! 200k worth of prices for the winner, we need more people!
Cow bro you should get this sponsored I think it will go down good
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
5k sent.

ggwp rfifan
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/