Toribash
It'd be stupid. You can't all afford bruiser items at a decent point in the game, there are only about 3 and a half resource streams. The reason people play supports and junglers are because the items are cheap and effective. Also, you'd have no one who could afford to get a sightstone because otherwise they'd be useless.

Far be it from me to stop you though, go for it
Hoss.
Who said a bruiser support and jungler would have a hard time getting items? Don't people in Solo Q do that already? .-.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Impact being the best top laner outside of Koro may have had something to do with it.

Yasuo requires a team to be built around him in order to be effective. There's a reason Yasuo has consistently had a shit winrate. One of the worst outside of Elise.

this is correct

yasuo isnt a good champion by himself atm, yasuo can become one if you build the right comp
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Impact being the best top laner outside of Koro may have had something to do with it.

Yasuo requires a team to be built around him in order to be effective. There's a reason Yasuo has consistently had a shit winrate. One of the worst outside of Elise.

look at the bolded text.

Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
He requires a team to be built around him to be MORE effective. But not overall effective. And I think his winrate is shit because people dont know how to play him. He is not the hardest champion, be he is not easy either.

His win rate is around 50%. Thats not that bad.

Remember, his difficulty is 100%.
And yes 50% is not that bad.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
When somebody asks "can x beat y" there is, sometimes, an objective answer.

You assume equal skill, and you assume natural weaknesses, and you check numbers for dps. And you can see who will die at any point in the game;;;assuming perfect play, and you will get an answer of who loses.

For example, Kog'Maw will lose 100% of the time against Master Yi in the late game. It doesn't matter what Kog tries, Yi will out damage and gap close him, and there isn't a thing he can do about it.

Now when you take a champion and compare them across all points of the game and you come up with lackluster results at nearly all points, you have to stop and question whether than champion is actually as good as you think.

And Yasuo underperforms hard in early game, slightly below mediocre by himself at mid game (increases based on team comp), and slightly above average at late game (increases based on team comp). You can't tell me that a person that, by himself, has such lackluster performance across all points of the game is still somehow capable of being called anything better than mediocre.

Answers to bolded texts:
-Yes I assume that, but think again. what's the percentage that you'll meet a person on the same lane as you that has an equal skill to you? Very low I presume, that's why I don't base on equal skill because we're all unique.
-dps don't matter if your enemy plays like an idiot. Even Sona can kill Darius if that Darius tower dives/is greedy early game.
-Nope. All depends on the factors around you.
-Is there a thing as a perfect play?
-Well you have a point there, but that KogMaw could always try to counter that Yi or what if the tide of the battle reverses?
~It just all depends on the game factors I guess.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
So you completely took his post in the wrong way to prove a point? Ok...

By the way you speak, Yasuo is very dependent on the factors around him to do well which he does. He needs a team comp to maximize his potential as a carry. That in of itself is already a hindrance.

Also, assuming perfect play and equal skill is just a way to get an idea of how strong x champion is against y champion. Counters wouldn't exist to you otherwise.

tl;dr yes it depends on the factors, but controlled factors exist which is how you can simulate such things
My Replays
Look, we have our own opinions on Yasuo based on our perspectives. Lets leave it at that. This back and forth shit is not going anywhere.

In other news, as sparchar knows, Yas support is pretty NOT viable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Kat View Post
this is correct

yasuo isnt a good champion by himself atm, yasuo can become one if you build the right comp

I don't agree with this. Just build for the split push game and duel people if you don't have a teamcomp that will do well in teamfights.
League of Legends NA: Locus
When other champions can do that much MUCH better? Ok.

But yeah, I see potential in Yas support. If he is ever free, I'll try it out.
My Replays