ES Recruitment Drive
lul sucks. Not as bad as mine doe, stuck at silver 3 and keyboard keeps turning off and on in the middle of games. also ping 600 ftw
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Full team invis with new rengo ult please.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rengarmains...coming_rengar/

Sums it up.

In other news,

Why is it that everytime I get fed and start hypercarrying, the rest of my team feeds into oblivion, to the point where I get one shot by the fed enemies. It's not on occasion; I get fed, laner/jungler feeds, game is lost. I don't have the capacity to carry games when I play adc. I've been playing it a lot to amazing success, but I'm still sitting at 0 lp because of my teammates and their actions. I hate lack of common sense in my elo.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Stop playing adc or smash lane so hard that you cant possibly lose, that's your only option as an adc trying to carry in low elo. You can't afford to go even or barely win lane, and then try to carry teamfights because you're relying completely on your team.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Retro View Post
https://www.reddit.com/r/Rengarmains...coming_rengar/

Sums it up.

In other news,

Why is it that everytime I get fed and start hypercarrying, the rest of my team feeds into oblivion, to the point where I get one shot by the fed enemies. It's not on occasion; I get fed, laner/jungler feeds, game is lost. I don't have the capacity to carry games when I play adc. I've been playing it a lot to amazing success, but I'm still sitting at 0 lp because of my teammates and their actions. I hate lack of common sense in my elo.

I had that problem too when I first started playing Rengar. Generally speaking, look at your games and what you could be doing differently. Feeding teammates are avoidable, just gotta step your game up to the next level.
Hoss.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
i just started playing zed i have no idea of what i'm doing all i know is i have to ult the adc and roam a lot
Originally Posted by sans View Post
i just started playing zed i have no idea of what i'm doing all i know is i have to ult the adc and roam a lot

I watch bjergsen streams when he plays zed. I also used to watch redmercy videos :^) The thing I learned is never all in if you know you can kill the adc with w-e-q-aa
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.
That Rek'Sai gank was painful to watch. She hitting the tower instead of Riven.

(Not sure if Championship Riven skin get remake)
Last edited by Chris; Aug 23, 2016 at 09:40 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.