ES Recruitment Drive
Action, comedy, romance.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Tales of Zestria is having it's second season, it's pretty good. Obviously, watch the first season first so you know what's going on. Action.

Gabriel Dropout is comedy. Girls doing cute things, I'd recommend it.

Seiren is romance. If you've watched and liked Amagami SS, you'll like Seiren.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I've started, Konosuba s2, ACCA, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Fuuka, and Masamune-kun's Revenge. Not many episodes are out for any of them, so I dunno if I like them yet.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
just got around to watching KIZNAIVER.. it was okay.. the characters were really cliche' tho,
and the main protagonist was annoying.. Nori-chan was best girl, only reason worth watching the series... 6/10
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Ew, I dropped that one.

Also, thanks oracle. Will do some research later.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
just got around to watching KIZNAIVER.. it was okay.. the characters were really cliche' tho,
and the main protagonist was annoying.. Nori-chan was best girl, only reason worth watching the series... 6/10

Yeah. I dropped it while it was airing... it was really cliched and fairly dull.
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Yeah. I dropped it while it was airing... it was really cliched and fairly dull.

mhm, would not recommend.. and it was on my mind for a day or two and rated it 5/10 on my MAL

it's reminiscent of Kokoro Connect, if anyone was a fan of that
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Yeah I enjoyed Kokoro Connect, it was pretty good.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

...but Nico, I liked the middle part of Kiznaiver but it got a BIT melodramatic towards the end. I think the message was ok, anyway I liked Nori-chan. At first I thought Chidori was gonna be best girl but she was actually just irritating, childhood friends am I right.
Last edited by Grim; Jan 19, 2017 at 06:01 AM.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥