ES Recruitment Drive
Ohai there Hope

Nice app, I watched your replays (kingpin is glitched rip) and they are not that bad but they still need quite some work, yet I like the direction toure going, I can already sau that they are original in some way.
Beting to make tcs, well thats an ancient skill but hey it's good if it's working for you
Do you have any other skills? You said that you're a decent mp player, do you have any replays? You should play with us sometimes too.
I'm neutral for now but I HOPE (NO PUN INTENDED) that you can show us something more so it'll change to yes ;)
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
ahhh, hope! good to see you applying.

your app is very well written, very mature and serious. i like that ( you loyal, you appreciate)

your replays are good, but i feel they lack a sense of passion and ingenuity. like aadame said, you have a ways to go, but once you reach that goal you'll be set.
i remember when i first joined vector, i was around your skill level, maybe a little less.

if you could show us a little mp stuff, that'd be awesome i do remember you being in another clan not that long ago, so i'm going to be safe and stay neutral for now. hopefully you can convince me otherwise
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Hope! Nice to see you here! We don't talk much but yeah still nice lmao. So, I like the format, replays are good, I know that you're a cool dude and you're really good in multiplayer but I just have a single "issue" with your app. I'm pretty sure I saw it somewhere else, idk I have a déjà vu feeling. But anyways, I'll also be neutral and maybe I'll make my decision when I'll have some more informations, and mp replays!
Find me ingame and duel me
I'll give him a temporary yes until he proves he's better.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I never really save my MP replays... i was however on Matarika's Impact Sparring video here (this was when i was good at sparring) if you skip to 2:14 - 2:20 in the video (i'm the red Tori)

However, me and Shikkumo used to kinda be sparring partners, if you ask him he might have a few of our old replays we used to make.
But unfortunately i don't have many replays saved anymore...

If you're on, i'll try my best to join and play with you
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
I never really save my MP replays... i was however on Matarika's Impact Sparring video here (this was when i was good at sparring) if you skip to 2:14 - 2:20 in the video (i'm the red Tori)

However, me and Shikkumo used to kinda be sparring partners, if you ask him he might have a few of our old replays we used to make.
But unfortunately i don't have many replays saved anymore...

If you're on, i'll try my best to join and play with you

Unfortunately, idk if it was wanted or not but you kind of skipped my question. Did you post that application in any other thread? Cuz I feel like I've seen it before
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by Revx View Post
Unfortunately, idk if it was wanted or not but you kind of skipped my question. Did you post that application in any other thread? Cuz I feel like I've seen it before

I do write similar information, but they are different, feel free to check

if you'd like to see my tricking, i just made these x)
Attached Files
hopety hopety hope.rpl (97.6 KB, 7 views)
hopety hope.rpl (197.1 KB, 6 views)