Ranking
Original Post
CodeMeh programming forum
I stumbled upon this cool community centralized around coding and I thought I'd share it with you guys. It's a pretty great site, there are tutorials, sub-forums for general programming as well as specific to all the most common languages, shared community projects, places to show off your work etc.

Anyways the link is here and I'd appreciate it heaps if you guys put "TeapoT" as your refferal if you sign up. Thanks.
[Torigod]
Thanks! I do a little C++ & C# myself and this could help out a little.
---------------------------------------------------
~Trottlyert~
Thanks a lot! I've been wanting to find one of these because I am getting into this.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
nice

i will register and add you as my referral once i get on my laptop
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Joined up, seems fun.

I did that Hello World contest, learnt a bit
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Joined up, seems fun.

I did that Hello World contest, learnt a bit

NET is a framework utilising a common low level language (the Common Language Infrastructure).
C#, J#, VB.Net, are all languages that can compile down to this language in order to interact.

Although .NET is not a language, it does represent a unique set of problems; for example interaction between your VB.NET front end, and your C# back end.

Issues pertaining to this interaction would be best suited to a .NET subforum, rather than to either the C# or VB, since the issue may span both languages, and not even be language related.

Though, .NET is generally for larger projects, so I don't think there will be a lot of questions about it here

Post by gorman I saw a few minutes ago

Maybe that forum could teach me to talk like this, in due time
"Can't see California with Marlon Brando's eyes"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"She isn't real.... Can't make her real"
its easy enough to learn, wiki Computer Science, click interesting links, repeat until bored!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
More people should sign up to this. It's a great forum, and the IRC is also pretty cool. Needs more people though. The administrator is quite a nice guy too.

The forum and IRC is great for new programmers and those who want to learn more, and keep practicing.

http://www.codemeh.com/
It's back up after a load of spambots pretty much crippled the old forum. Now we have appropriate anti-spambot measures in place (and you need to re-make your account, if you had one before).
The challenges have changed a lot and are in the process of being added to. We're looking for new members; you should totally join even if you know nothing about programming. We have a chat board for you. ;o

Oh, and we need some moderators.
Last edited by lxor; Aug 27, 2011 at 11:51 PM.
Originally Posted by lxor View Post
It's back up after a load of spambots pretty much crippled the old forum. Now we have appropriate anti-spambot measures in place (and you need to re-make your account, if you had one before).
The challenges have changed a lot and are in the process of being added to. We're looking for new members; you should totally join even if you know nothing about programming. We have a chat board for you. ;o

Oh, and we need some moderators.

Pretty cool forums. It's not filled with homework questions like a lot of other programming forums.

Also I'm active.

!!
Hi I'm Ravenger/brorave.
I was SMod before and then I got perma-banned.