ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VibesEdits] Toribash mini edit.
Hey guys, Just recently made this new channel to make some VFX edits and such.
Just uploaded this toribash edit. Tell me what you think?..

"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
Not bad.
This could on the art forum, though.

Also, why do you did /lp of yourself on some replays of the replays folder?
You don't even credit to the original creators of the replays and I don't even know if you have the permission to do so.
Originally Posted by Hayz View Post
Not bad.
This could on the art forum, though.

Also, why do you did /lp of yourself on some replays of the replays folder?
You don't even credit to the original creators of the replays and I don't even know if you have the permission to do so.

You should remember that I don't need to credit replays as long as they are there at their own. I don't really think anybody cares anyways since edits are just edits. Edit's used sources can be about anything. even the replay wouldn't be mine, I can use to edit it. so yeah..
Originally Posted by wyrelade View Post
You should remember that I don't need to credit replays as long as they are there at their own.

Not correct. Take the textures that come on the custom folder after you download the game as an example. You can't use them even though they come right with the game, except if they have been declared public like hampa's set.
If you don't have permission, it falls under plagiarism, and to quote the general forum rules "- Plagiarism is not tolerated and is a bannable offense."

Edit's used sources can be about anything. even the replay wouldn't be mine, I can use to edit it. so yeah..

Also, your sources can be anything that isn't considered wrongful appropriation.
Referring to YouTube's TOS: "You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit;", so as you can see, you can't use, for instance a song that you don't own on your edits.
Hence, since you don't have the "consent, and permission" over the content of your video, meaning over the replays, you can't use them.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Interesting, get rid of the trails and some black flashes ruined the sync, or blocked the best parts of the replay.

Also yeah, it's not that hard to give credit where credit is due.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Not correct. Take the textures that come on the custom folder after you download the game as an example. You can't use them even though they come right with the game, except if they have been declared public like hampa's set.
If you don't have permission, it falls under plagiarism, and to quote the general forum rules "- Plagiarism is not tolerated and is a bannable offense."

Also, your sources can be anything that isn't considered wrongful appropriation.
Referring to YouTube's TOS: "You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit;", so as you can see, you can't use, for instance a song that you don't own on your edits.
Hence, since you don't have the "consent, and permission" over the content of your video, meaning over the replays, you can't use them.

If you didn't know, the textures are mine. I am the /LP'ed player on the clip. So yeah. And there is no such as "Credit person for the replays" those are TB's default replays on there, and you are totally wrong sir with everything you just said. And the song on the background, was from my and my friends collab.
If you didn't know, the textures are mine. I am the /LP'ed player on the clip. So yeah. And there is no such as "Credit person for the replays" those are TB's default replays on there, and you are totally wrong sir with everything you just said. And the song on the background, was from my and my friends collab.

He didn't say you did. He used it as an example to show you that you can't just jam someone's replay in your video and not credit the player.
In be for ban that's going to happen if this keeps up.

As for the video yeah its good about a 8/10
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
In be for ban that's going to happen if this keeps up.

As for the video yeah its good about a 8/10

Stuff like this ain't getting banned on offtopic section. atleast if this forum is not like school or sum shit like that.

"as an example" and "for instance" should have been clear enough for you to understand that I used textures and music as an analogy of more common plagiarism cases.

Why would them being the default replays give you the right to plagiarize them? You can't wrongfully appropriate yourself of the textures that come in default either, so the same thing goes for replays.

There isn't a specific "credit person for the replays", there is a general "credit other people's work", and it's part of YouTube's TOS that I quoted to you.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.