ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
i miss when nighty and pawned were fwends :3
what exactly happend? i never exactly undersood how it all happened.....u mind sharing nightmare?
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
I was there and was caught in the crossfire, no wounds though.

I can't remember, ill wait till night posts, but yeah i said " Night 4 prez" a couple of tiems and pawned whipped out his " IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR" and thats when Twilight was born The end.
basically ... he pissed me of one time to much.

He was a moody leader right from the beginning, then he changed for a while but got a fallback and then I was enouth.
A 14 year old kid as a leader of a 18 (meh) year and a 21 (Hammer) year old man... just don't work, especially if it's a that moody one.

It was a pain to leave all the Predators but not to leave Pawned.

So all ex-Predators are welcome to found this new clan of friends without a leader that thinks he "owns" his clan and everybody in it.
In here there is no real leader, only the seniors and juniors ;P
Senior means that we know you sicne a while and you have prooven your friendship.
Junior means you still have to proove yourself.
I am only the official leader to the outside, inside all seniors are leaders^^
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
i think if the RPG rules finaly work and the 4 player mode is there we wil lbe fully active aggain.
But right now MGO and SC4 is more interesting than TB ;P
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
aww crap D: i have no ps3

but couldnt we just form a big rebelion against pawned and then he leaves and u gots teh clan?

wont work now tho
Rawrawrawr, Ima Psy >:U
Shop | Replays
lol pawned will not leave his own clan.
Just lets try to get some old predators into here

psy ure senior now ;P

overpriced