ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Inactive?
Everybody who plans to be inactive for a while post here (or just tell us at our chatbox)

----------------------------------

So guys!
THE5 drive to Italy this friday morning.
We will be back in 2 weeks and the our holidays are over -_-

I take the Interwebs router with me and try if i get a connection from the holidays flat.
I don't know if the possibility to connect to the internet depens either on unlocking the connection for a speciffic building or on the Data you put into he router =/
So im not shure if it works when i plug in the rooter in the phone box from our falt.
Maybe some1 can tell me^^

Anyway have a nice time while we are gone^^

Leaders will be Hammer and VX.
Especialy VX since hammer is quite inactvie, but if he's there listen to him aswell!

EDIT:

ok since we only got 2 other members there won't be any problems i guess ;P
[i would love to see if you recruited some ppl when im back :O]
Last edited by Nightmare; Aug 27, 2008 at 09:19 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
I am BACK!!!
A day ealier than expected :O
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
missed you =)
... meh wehere is hammer =?

anyway im quite stick to SPORE atm so u won't meet me ingame i think, but ofcouse i keep checking the forum everyday^^

overpriced
Ahh, Spore for what? PC or PS3? I didn't know what to choose, so i havn't decided yet, my Processor is too rubbish atm so yeah <3
Dindn't even know there is a spore for ps3 oO
Well it even works on our 1st computer and beleive me, that one is real rubbsih ;P

Besides i finsihed spore 2 days aggo.
Im workin with PS the last time and check the forum dayly.
Im not more inactive than ususal^^

and where the hell is Hammer? <,<

overpriced
Oh!?
I will kick yoo >:O

hehe^^

overpriced