Toribash
Original Post
[HELP] Can anybody please help me out?
I made a mod a few days ago, exported it and uploaded it, Had confirmation notice that it uploaded fine, 24 hrs later still not loading in multiplayer.

So i went to mods section on site and made a copy of the text for the mod and made a fresh notepad file under a different name, again confirmation successful, and pm'ed a mod that had seemed to be helping people out with broken mod files on the forums.

I have not had a reply from him/her yet but I figured what harm could asking here do and see if any of the community could help.

the mod name is acroballjoust.tbm if somebody could retrieve it and take a look and try to figure out why it wont load in multiplayer I would be grateful.

I also made a much simpler Mod before acroball which was playable in multi in around 20 minutes which is why I am questioning this one now after 3 days almost.
umm try deleting the current acroballjoust.tbm from your saved mods and download it from forum,should fix problem,you have to have forum version for multiplayer
Thanks
by that do you mean copy the text and make a new tbm file with notepad or is there an actual download page?
just delete the one in your current in mod game folder and download the one you uploaded to forum,i had the same problem when i was new to modding,and no there is not an actual download page,it is just the mod section of the forum,here is the link http://forum.toribash.com/tori_mod_view.php?page=1 enter your mods name by entering it in "mod" search bar and download it to your mod folder by saving as computer>games>toribash>data>mod
Last edited by h8ed; Sep 17, 2014 at 01:07 AM.
Tried that yesterday man still not working in multiplayer today, got no idea why it wont work,
does the object count make any difference cus id say it has around 75-80 objects.
im sorry,i dont know what to tell you,maybe send me the mod by attaching it to your next post by going advanced and clicking attachments (the paperclip) and selecting the file,send it to me and I will try to upload it
send it to me as well. I would like to have a look at it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right click your mod in forums and click "Save As" and save in mod folder. Go into multiplayer and play a match or two. Then create a room and try to upload the mod typing "/set mod yourmod.tbm" should work.