Toribash
oh ok lol. My friend asked were I got my shoes and a couple others commented on it so I hope the New Balance ones catch at my school.
NB has been on the rise for a few years now actually. You've probably saw quite a few outfits that have included a pair. Although I'm not the biggest fan I do agree they do look nice and it feels like they would be a more clean shoe to wear with more casual wear.

Disappointingly the NB brand mostly has some of the more unappealing shoes such as; their running, cushioning/stability, and motion control categories. I feel as if they tried to dip into the more casual fashion area they would attract more reputation as a good shoe brand in the teen and early adult age group. I do understand they get a lot of revenue from the ones they sell now but they should try to modernize a little bit.
8-)
hmm. I think they are going for a retro style, but that would be a good idea to have a line of modern versions to have options of style.
zumies. or karmaloop, or taylor gamg. Find items and shirts I will never be able to buy but like to pretend I can get them. I put them in the shopping cart and look at the total xD
Originally Posted by sledgren View Post
I will never be able to buy but like to pretend I can get them. I put them in the shopping cart and look at the total xD

That sounds exactly like me haha. I'm hoping to get a high salary job to keep up with my expensive tastes.
8-)
Originally Posted by smokinonthatKK View Post
Any good places to get some decent joggers?

if you live in america go to against all odds. they've been having a sale on them for 20$ (from the original 40$ price)

also

these drop soon (the black ones since I couldnt find a decent picture) and I honestly cant wait.
they are 375 USD so I probably won't be getting a pair ;(
damn im gettin old